Ireland escapes this one... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland escapes this one...

:lol: Why don't you tout Naanee while your at it? Replacing a flat tire with a wagon wheel isn't fixing the problem.
I think it's worse than that. No Hands Hank was the opposite of replacing Marshall. He actually hurt the team by being on the field. I honestly can't even think of a comparison because it's that bad of a trade off. Maybe if you had traded him out for a flaming bag of poop, but that isn't really fair to poop.

As I keep getting more upset looking back on the Dolphins decisions the last 3 years the one that has been really quiet lately and SHOULD NOT is the Marshall trade. Before you all go crazy and say the guy was a cancer and he would of ruined Tannehill, etc... It is as bad of trade as Wes Welker. Hands down... The jerk Marshall is rated the #1 WR in football. And please don't give me the Jay Cutler reason, because that guy isn't as good as Matt Moore in my opinion. Just total disgust with Ireland/Parcells decisions. Cam Wake is the only home run he hit in 200 at bats. He is a loser and has to go, this is a nightmare that will continue with Ireland around. At least we got Egnew with that pick. He looks great every week with his mouth open catching flys while he doesn't understand the play book in December. Does he even have a uniform? Loser GM... Gotta go.

speakin of egg shane (egnew) he looks as lost as vontae davis did when he was told he was traded.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

You think Matt Moore is better than Cutler?!

imo i do .

I would have liked to have read your entire post, but i lost interest when you stated cutler wasnt better than moore.

We traded him, the staff apparently thought it best to move on without him. I liked him as well.
Hes gone now. Let it go

thats not the right thing to do is , to let it go ,so in other words , going to make a point here, just sayin if Tanny became the best QB in the whole NFL and ireland traded him , this is just to make a point , would you let it go ? HELL NOOOOOO and all the fans shouldnt let this go , we need to start makin a stand and let the FO , KNOW THAT THIS JUST ISNT THERE TEAM , BUT ITS OUR TEAM AS WELL AND WE ARE GOING TO QUIT , RUNNING THIS TEAM INTO THE DAMN GROUND by giving away our best players for peanuts , if we all would make a stand this **** would stop , just look at denvers fans when there not happy they let it be heard , and instead of letting every damn thing they do GO , we need to start raising hell because as i said , this just isnt ross team ITS OUR TEAM TO.

do you think he is consistantly hurt because he has the WORST oline in the nfl BY FAR

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

wasnt that bone head of a move, he was leaving for FA anyways with no chance of resigning, so why not get a 2nd and 7th.... the only mistake was trading him to the patriots

He was leaving because the contract offer was similiar to the Patriots. Why not leave for a winning team if the money was equal. I don't blame Welker for taking advantage, it worked out great for him.
The Fins didn't recognize his talent or will unwilling to pay him to stay in mediocreville...population 1..That is my opinion.

thats not the right thing to do is , to let it go ,so in other words , going to make a point here, just sayin if Tanny became the best QB in the whole NFL and ireland traded him , this is just to make a point , would you let it go ? HELL NOOOOOO and all the fans shouldnt let this go , we need to start makin a stand and let the FO , KNOW THAT THIS JUST ISNT THERE TEAM , BUT ITS OUR TEAM AS WELL AND WE ARE GOING TO QUIT , RUNNING THIS TEAM INTO THE DAMN GROUND by giving away our best players for peanuts , if we all would make a stand this **** would stop , just look at denvers fans when there not happy they let it be heard , and instead of letting every damn thing they do GO , we need to start raising hell because as i said , this just isnt ross team ITS OUR TEAM TO.
My thoughts exactly... Let it go.. That is a statement from a person who enjoys losing. Born loser.

As I keep getting more upset looking back on the Dolphins decisions the last 3 years the one that has been really quiet lately and SHOULD NOT is the Marshall trade. Before you all go crazy and say the guy was a cancer and he would of ruined Tannehill, etc... It is as bad of trade as Wes Welker. Hands down... The jerk Marshall is rated the #1 WR in football. And please don't give me the Jay Cutler reason, because that guy isn't as good as Matt Moore in my opinion. Just total disgust with Ireland/Parcells decisions. Cam Wake is the only home run he hit in 200 at bats. He is a loser and has to go, this is a nightmare that will continue with Ireland around. At least we got Egnew with that pick. He looks great every week with his mouth open catching flys while he doesn't understand the play book in December. Does he even have a uniform? Loser GM... Gotta go.
Preach on brother. Trading Brandon Marshall for a crap player, and a most likely to be crap player to be picked in this year's draft is ridiculous. Especially considering that this moron Ireland gave up two 2nd round picks to get him in the first place.

This was a case of addition by subtraction. Marshall would've hindered Tannehill's development (my opinion...no proof - so leave it at that). The issue is we traded the third this year down to collect two picks that were used to select Michael Egnew and BJ Cunningham. We have wasted what little we got in trade for Marshall so far. There is still the third round pick in the 2013 draft. Hopefully we don't waste that pick, too. I agree with one of the National writers (I forget which one) that stated making Tannehill work with this group of lesser talent will only improve his ability to produce in the future if/when he gets a healthy doe of WR/TE help.

This was a case of addition by subtraction. Marshall would've hindered Tannehill's development (my opinion...no proof - so leave it at that). The issue is we traded the third this year down to collect two picks that were used to select Michael Egnew and BJ Cunningham. We have wasted what little we got in trade for Marshall so far. There is still the third round pick in the 2013 draft. Hopefully we don't waste that pick, too. I agree with one of the National writers (I forget which one) that stated making Tannehill work with this group of lesser talent will only improve his ability to produce in the future if/when he gets a healthy doe of WR/TE help.

How about we don't sign anyone this year either. That way, working with what he has....Tanny will be an all pro by the time we get a real WR here.

Addition by subtraction has started to wear on Tanny's confidence....meanwhile, BM is having another Pro bowl season. Most ridiculous move JI ever made was trading BM and not replacing him...yet some here still think it was a smart move for a young QB. Go mediocrity!!!!

What are you going to do? Not show up on game day? Too bad, that is already happening. So what's next on your check list? Rent a plane and fly a Fireland Banner? Already done.

Hmmm, protest outside of Davie HQ? Damn....I guess you need to come up with something new.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

How about we don't sign anyone this year either. That way, working with what he has....Tanny will be an all pro by the time we get a real WR here.

Addition by subtraction has started to wear on Tanny's confidence....meanwhile, BM is having another Pro bowl season. Most ridiculous move JI ever made was trading BM and not replacing him...yet some here still think it was a smart move for a young QB. Go mediocrity!!!!

BM yelling at Tannehill on the sideline like he did to Henne would have been a great confidence booster!

To help a young QB, you get him a TE. Not a corn fed 6th offensive lineman.

The biggest problem isn't the fact that he traded him. Fine, he didn't fit the system Philbin wants to install, and I can understand that. The problem lies in the fact that once again he failed to have a replacement plan. He did the same with the Vontae trade. Fine, he didn't fit; again, I can get on board with that. But Smith and Carroll? Granted, Carroll is slowly developing, but Smith is a turd.

Pretty sure his replacement plan for Vontae was R. Marshall. Not his fault the dude was useless all year. I'm not going to speculate on what was known regarding his back prior to the trade. Ireland did fail in finding decent wideout to help replace the void of B Marshall. Although, I wasn't expecting Ireland to replace him with someone of equal talent. We didn't have the cap room and they obviously felt like going in a different direction during last years draft.

Yeah, Ireland/Philbin didn't fill every hole on the team in one year. Seems like everyone on the board thinks they should have. When rational thinking would dictate that is impossible in one year.

Pretty sure his replacement plan for Vontae was R. Marshall. Not his fault the dude was useless all year. I'm not going to speculate on what was known regarding his back prior to the trade. Ireland did fail in finding decent wideout to help replace the void of B Marshall. Although, I wasn't expecting Ireland to replace him with someone of equal talent. We didn't have the cap room and they obviously felt like going in a different direction during last years draft.

Yeah, Ireland/Philbin didn't fill every hole on the team in one year. Seems like everyone on the board thinks they should have. When rational thinking would dictate that is impossible in one year.

Rational thinking would be, you don't create holes you can't fill. That would be a GM that thought ahead.

What are you going to do? Not show up on game day? Too bad, that is already happening. So what's next on your check list? Rent a plane and fly a Fireland Banner? Already done.

Hmmm, protest outside of Davie HQ? Damn....I guess you need to come up with something new.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

BM yelling at Tannehill on the sideline like he did to Henne would have been a great confidence booster!

To help a young QB, you get him a TE. Not a corn fed 6th offensive lineman.

BM yelled at Henne on sidelines? Please provide proof...Love the BM haters that make up things....

I can surely find proof of Fasano yelling on the field at Henne....he gets a pass though I guess, right?

I would have liked to have read your entire post, but i lost interest when you stated cutler wasnt better than moore.

We traded him, the staff apparently thought it best to move on without him. I liked him as well.
Hes gone now. Let it go
LET IT GO?? Is that the way you decide whether we should keep our GM?? You have to go back and look at the decisions he has made, and Marshall was one of those decisions. From all reports the decision was more Philbin than Ireland, but none the less it can't be overlooked. It was a decision that the team could not overcome this year.
As for Cutler or Moore, a case could be made that Moore is the better QB. Cutler would have been kicked off the team by this point. There is more to playing QB than throwing the football. Moore had the confidence of the team last year, where as Cutler's teammates are being punched in the face by their QB. Moore put up better numbers with Marshall on the team last year than what Cutler is putting up this year and there is no doubt Chicago had the better talent.

Rational thinking would be, you don't create holes you can't fill. That would be a GM that thought ahead.

If the player is a detriment to your team and/or locker room then you make that sacrifice. Clearly our FO thought this was the case..

Back
Top Bottom