Ireland escapes this one... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland escapes this one...

Barry Jackson wrote:
Commentators weren’t the only ones critical of Brandon Marshall’s sideline antics. As one respected Dolphins player (not a quarterback) said, Marshall’s yelling at Chad Henne and others should not happen, was bad for chemistry and sets a poor example for young players. Chad Pennington admitted “one of my roles” was to calm him down. “Throw him the ball and he’s fine,” Pennington said. But he was thrown the seventh-most passes in the NFL. “Henne needs to tell Marshall to shut his [expletive] mouth and get in the huddle,” ESPN’s Merril Hoge said.

Old quotes. Some of the pages I had saved are now expired.

"Henne and Marshall might be able to make their relationship work after an up-and-down 2010 which saw Marshall sometimes yell at Henne in frustration on the sidelines and tell the media now-departed backup Tyler Thigpen might do better in the starting quarterback."
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/sports/Everyone-Loves-Chad-Even-Brandon-Marshall-128181248.html

Thank you.

I would argue it still being an issue last year...but you gave what I asked........Kudos.

Still wasn't a reason for dumping him for 2 #3's...esp with nobody to replace him, but that is what I was looking for

kinda wish we could have had chad johnson. He would have gave us the speed we are lacking. Sure he dropped that pass in the preseason but honestly he would have more then the combined 2 tds hartline and bess have. if i had to guess

Getting rid of Brandon Marshall was fine. Not replacing him was criminal and robbed us of any chance to make it past the regular season this year.

It wasn't criminal. They were counting on Roberto Wallace to come thru and he didn't. The guy had it all to be a prototype WR, but he bust and they cut him.

It wasn't criminal. They were counting on Roberto Wallace to come thru and he didn't. The guy had it all to be a prototype WR, but he bust and they cut him.

Counting on Roberto Wallace to take BM's production is crazy.

The story of Irelands career, lots of trying and lots of failing.

Oh well, at least we're solid at Center and Defensive Tackle. You can't expect him to fix everything in just 5 years.

Counting ona guy that wasnt even that good in college is not a very good plan. The whole NFL could see he wasnt much of a prospect except our gm

Back
Top Bottom