Is Geno better than Ryan.......... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Geno better than Ryan..........

Cutler is the quick fix. Then we can focus on drafting receivers early in next years draft, maybe sign a veteran or two (we will be in great cap shape) and go from there. I'd love to get Cutler but how realistic is it? Not sure yet.

If not Cutler then we are probably best off drafting a QB in the first round next year and using that draft to bring in some young offensive players, maybe go out and pay a guy like Nicks to be our number 1 receiver or something.

Could be other options to like trading for somebody's backup but those trades are hard to predict.

Jet fans crack me up, why in the world would anyone want Jay Cutler? all he does is tease, he has played on playoff caliber teams his entire career and has just one app not to mention he'd cost a ton to get. Imagine Jay Cutler playing in NY?:lol: I would MUCH rather take a cheap option like a McCown type that can be a quality backup and push Geno than bring in a vet who has never done anything in this league other than tease w/ his ability.

You definitely need a #1 reciever, because Holmes is not a true #1 and he may get cut anyways.

Holmes is gone and Hill isn't developing. We need an overhaul w/ our WRs. kerley is good for the long term, hopefully Hill starts to develop but we need to draft some WR help and sign a guy or 2.

When was he pulled against the Dolphins? Was it a blowout at that time?

yes.

No, not a blowout but he was pulled. That was the only time he was really pulled, the other 2 times were late in blowout games.

You just said yes to my question if he was pulled against the Dolphins at a time the game was a blowout.

So what is it?

Does the left hand of Junc not know what the right hand does? Oh please don't answer that.

In less than an hour.....someone lives in an alternate reality.

You just said yes to my question if he was pulled against the Dolphins at a time the game was a blowout.

So what is it?

Does the left hand of Junc not know what the right hand does? Oh please don't answer that.

In less than an hour.....someone lives in an alternate reality.

I answered yes to him being pulled at the half. What is your point exactly?

You did not. You are living ina total make-believe world.

Post#198

I am not quite sure why you are latching on to this inconsequential point. I said I was responding yes to the first part. I didn't read the 2nd sentence and after you asked again I did and I answered it. Do you have any other completely meaningless points we can discuss?

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

By a small margin. Being pulled in any circumstance not related to kicking the other team's ass is always bad.

it's very different, late in blowout games any QB can be pulled. I remember a time we killed the Packers and the packers took favre out in the 4th. It is a huge difference being pulled to start the 2nd half in a one possession game.

it's very different, late in blowout games any QB can be pulled. I remember a time we killed the Packers and the packers took favre out in the 4th. It is a huge difference being pulled to start the 2nd half in a one possession game.

Keep telling yourself that. Geno Smith has been pulled in both situations. Getting pulled at halftime down 6 for Matt Simms is pathetic.

At least Geno's trying to set records :lol2:

It was Smith's fifth pick-six, tying Joe Namath's mark (1967) for the most in a single season in Jets history. :woot:

At least Geno's trying to set records :lol2:

It was Smith's fifth pick-six, tying Joe Namath's mark (1967) for the most in a single season in Jets history. :woot:

He actually played pretty well against a great D. That was a mistake but overall I was very pleased w/ his performance. He is finally starting to look like an NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom