Is Geno better than Ryan.......... | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Geno better than Ryan..........

you never know, we'll know for sure this weekend. If they can beat Carolina on the road then obviously they can beat Miami on the road. I don't expect it but you never know.
You beat Raiders. It is far more likely the Jets lose their last 3.

you never know, we'll know for sure this weekend. If they can beat Carolina on the road then obviously they can beat Miami on the road. I don't expect it but you never know.

I'd be shocked if the Jets win in Carolina. Anything is possible so we'll see.

w/ more talent we'll see more wins.

Starting with QB. Truthfully your Defense is solid. And with a few moves you could be a playoff team. Focus on offense in the draft, maybe sign Cutler if you can, get him some weapons and you may have a Playoff caliper team.

But lets be real now... Geno is not an NFL QB... At least not for a few years. He is no where ready. You can say all you want he is a rookie , this and that.. He has no weapons... But just look at how much he turns the ball over..That is something he is not going to drastically fix.

Starting with QB. Truthfully your Defense is solid. And with a few moves you could be a playoff team. Focus on offense in the draft, maybe sign Cutler if you can, get him some weapons and you may have a Playoff caliper team.

But lets be real now... Geno is not an NFL QB... At least not for a few years. He is no where ready. You can say all you want he is a rookie , this and that.. He has no weapons... But just look at how much he turns the ball over..That is something he is not going to drastically fix.
he was not ready to play this year that is for sure, that doesn't mean he will never be. I never give up on guys after 1 year no matter how bad they look(this goes for Milliner too).

he was not ready to play this year that is for sure, that doesn't mean he will never be. I never give up on guys after 1 year no matter how bad they look(this goes for Milliner too).

Difference between a CB with first round talent and a QB who has 20 ints and only 9 tds thrown. Could be worse but he has been pulled 2-3 times at half time this year. I believe two. And there are still 3 games left.

Jets would be dumb not to draft a QB this year or bring in a Vet. Geno could turn it around... but that would have to be a huge turnaround.

Difference between a CB with first round talent and a QB who has 20 ints and only 9 tds thrown. Could be worse but he has been pulled 2-3 times at half time this year. I believe two. And there are still 3 games left.

Jets would be dumb not to draft a QB this year or bring in a Vet. Geno could turn it around... but that would have to be a huge turnaround.

he was pulled at the half one time, he was pulled in the 4th another time or 2 in blowouts.

Cutler is the quick fix. Then we can focus on drafting receivers early in next years draft, maybe sign a veteran or two (we will be in great cap shape) and go from there. I'd love to get Cutler but how realistic is it? Not sure yet.

If not Cutler then we are probably best off drafting a QB in the first round next year and using that draft to bring in some young offensive players, maybe go out and pay a guy like Nicks to be our number 1 receiver or something.

Could be other options to like trading for somebody's backup but those trades are hard to predict.

Geno Smith on his struggles: I was playing like a robot.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...h-on-his-struggles-i-was-playing-like-a-robot

Before Sunday's 37-27 win over the Oakland Raiders, Jets quarterback Geno Smith had been struggling. From Week 8 to Week 13, Smith didn't throw a touchdown pass and in that same period, he threw eight interceptions. Things got so bad that Smith was benched in the second half of the Jets Week 13 loss to Miami.

Smith believes he was struggling because he took the human element out of being a quarterback, "I was playing like a robot. Everything is not ideal on the field. Sometimes you've got to improvise," Smith said, via the New York Times.

That's basically an insult to all the Chad Henne's of the world! :lol: :lol:

Cutler is the quick fix. Then we can focus on drafting receivers early in next years draft, maybe sign a veteran or two (we will be in great cap shape) and go from there. I'd love to get Cutler but how realistic is it? Not sure yet.

If not Cutler then we are probably best off drafting a QB in the first round next year and using that draft to bring in some young offensive players, maybe go out and pay a guy like Nicks to be our number 1 receiver or something.

Could be other options to like trading for somebody's backup but those trades are hard to predict.

You definitely need a #1 reciever, because Holmes is not a true #1 and he may get cut anyways.

Back
Top Bottom