Is Ireland incapable of identifying explosive players? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ireland incapable of identifying explosive players?

Nope. I can guarantee I would not have criticized a Demarco Murray pick. I was hoping on draft day that Ireland was targeting him but of course no he moved up for DT. Demarco's susceptibility to injury has been a major negative, but he is an explosive playmaker at the RB position and his playing 50% of games would still outproduce anyone else on our offense.

If we chose Murray and he sat out 7 games for Miami, the crowd here would call for Irelands head for selecting an often injured RB.

If we chose Murray and he sat out 7 games for Miami, the crowd here would call for Irelands head for selecting an often injured RB.

It would be better than trading up for DT, who is mediocre at best.

Is Daniel Thomas on his way to an iron man award or something?

ur defense is good but we lack play makers on offense to take team to next level

Brandon Marshall was the most explosive player on offense that they acquired......

Too bad his explosiveness was mostly centered in the following areas:

1. Arguments with his wife.
2. Arguments with the coaches & teammates.
3. Arguments with people in nightclubs.
4. Arguments with Law Enforcement & Authority figures.

But HEY! the Dude can catch! Not good enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
When he goes and gets Mike Wallace, Jermichael Finley, Keenan Allen, and bring backs Reggie, there will not be a question of his identification of playmakers.

Back
Top Bottom