Is Minkah Fitzpatrick A Future Hofer Or Jason Allen 2.0? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Minkah Fitzpatrick A Future Hofer Or Jason Allen 2.0?

Alabama defenders are all elite 5-star prospects playing side by side. When someone takes a play off or is going half-speed there is always someone there to pick up the slack. And half-speed at Alabama is still really good. The sum of the parts hides individual deficiencies. How good is Fitzpatrick if he has to be the alpha dog and cover for McDonald, Kiko, and whoever plays corner? Being the best player on the best college team doesn’t expose you to much adversity.

Well Tannehill’s already been put into the Hall of Fame by some fans and lots of people voted that he’s going to win multiple Super Bowls on a Finheaven poll. So maybe the OP is giving Fitzpatrick the same benefit of the doubt.

But seriously, the answer is probably neither. He won’t be the total bust Allen was, and you can be one of the best players in the draft and not make the Hall, so I’m certainly not going to predict that the day after the guy is drafted.

Congratulations.

Any whining you do about how much people defend Tannehill will forever be tainted by you dragging him and your agenda into this thread.

Well done.

He's easily both the cleanest and most talented prospect we've drafted since Jake Long. I can say that without hesitation. This guy's floor is probably Micah Hyde. And that's his absolute bottom. At the very least we've got ourselves a solid starter.

Very confident he becomes an All Pro and potential HOF caliber player though. He's got all the tools, talent, and an A+ character and work ethic. No chance this guy doesn't consistently get better.

I would not be surprised if he's already our best football player going into 2019.

Minkah is the best first round pick we've had in many years

If you look at his work while in Miami, he setup players to succeed by his versatility. I loved his pedigree coming from DAL, his skillset and his results.

We can only hope. But I won't crap on the young man nor deem him some 2nd coming of a generational great. Let's get through camp healthy first.

Absolutely. He's a guy you can have back there playing CF for the next 7-10 years I think. I'm just hoping we don't have another injury like we did last year with McMillan...something, which to me, was more devastating than the Tannehill injury.

Absolutely. He's a guy you can have back there playing CF for the next 7-10 years I think. I'm just hoping we don't have another injury like we did last year with McMillan...something, which to me, was more devastating than the Tannehill injury.

Fitzpatrick WILL play some special teams just like every other rookie non-quarterback in the league.

Congratulations.

Any whining you do about how much people defend Tannehill will forever be tainted by you dragging him and your agenda into this thread.

Well done.
As if I cared, pal. You have your agenda and I have mine. And mine involves hoping the team actually wins with our without Tannehill, not puffing up the QB as if he’s your kid in Pop Warner.

If you people want to keep drinking the Kool Aid and turning a guy who’s not even been to the playoffs into an untouchable QB god, damn straight I’m going to comment on it. You and the “Tannehill sucks” faction have turned this forum into a non-stop pissing contest. So I’ll keep posting whatever I like to amuse myself.

As if I cared, pal. You have your agenda and I have mine. And mine involves hoping the team actually wins with our without Tannehill, not puffing up the QB as if he’s your kid in Pop Warner.

If you people want to keep drinking the Kool Aid and turning a guy who’s not even been to the playoffs into an untouchable QB god, damn straight I’m going to comment on it. You and the “Tannehill sucks” faction have turned this forum into a non-stop pissing contest. So I’ll keep posting whatever I like to amuse myself.

Ross being the proud pop Warner parent. I've come to the realization RT is here til 2020. I also believe you build this team and foundation up in the mean time, so whatever QB is next...has a shot to excel.

I was trying to talk about Minkah Fitzpatrick in this thread, "pal." You were, and are, trying to derail it.

That's the point. I do hope I've clarified that well enough for you.

Regardless, I am of the opinion that Minkah will be far more fondly remembered than Jason Allen. The fact that they're similarly sized should (hopefully) prove that intangibles matter.

Back
Top Bottom