Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

DolphinDevil28 said:
I really don't mind you bills fans, but I really can't wait for the season so we can prove stupid posts like this one wrong and all of you will SHUT UP.
and we can't wait to show you guys that you are right and YOU will shut up.

DolphinDevil28 said:
The Bills offensive line will not be able to stand up all the time to the massive pressure that Nick Saban's system will put on them to get to the QB.
You sure better hope JP Losman makes quick decisions. Because we have some real pass rushers on this team and JP is going to meet them real soon.
Haha! Nothing is known about your Sabans system and your players at this point. Sure he has a good system but let them play before you start playing Nostradamus.

What makes you think that your OL can handle our D? Our Ol and D is more proven than yours. That is a fact, but you do have your OPINIONS. :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Saban is going to bring everything AND the kitchen sink.
and our D isn't?

Losman7 said:
How about the 2 years before that?

2 years before that Sam Madison had 3 picks.

Hey, go look at Lindy's latest top 10 cornerback rankings.

Sam Madison is #9. I don't see Terrance Mcgee on there.

...and I have to get ready for work. I'd love to talk football all day but I gotta go.

See yall.

PhinDude88 said:
You got to be kidding me.

Again, the ONLY reason anyone would take Taylor over Abe at this point is b/c of durability. play on the field isn't close btw the 2 anymore and Abe doesn't talk trash then cry after he loses :D

Losman7 said:
McGee

92 tackles
2 sacks
3 INTs
15 passes defensed

Madison

44 tackles
0 sacks
0 INT's
7 Passes D'd

McGee's first year as a starter, last year, has been better than any year Madison has had in the last three. And he's only getting better.

Face it, both of our corners are better than everyone you have.

Both of our safties are better than anyone you have.

2/3 LB's are better than anyone you have.

AND...our supposedly weaker DL had nine more sacks than you.

And McGee brought back 3 KO's for TD.

Thats T McGee

Almost every Bills fan i've talked to hated McGee and described him as a bum. Saying he's better than Madision is ridiculous. Perhaps you have confidence in McGee because your a Bills fan, like many Phin fans have confidence in players, but McGee is no where near the corner Madision is. Ya better have alot of faith in him, though as Nate Clements most likely will not be a Buffalo Bill in '06.

nick1 said:
you've never seen him play? then how can you call him a nobody? :shakeno: you have to see someone play before you can say they suck

In the pros...lots of guys are fourth round picks that never make it.

BillsCA said:
Ron Edwards.

Tackles There aren't many 320-pound men who can move like we saw Buffalo's Ron Edwards move occasionally last season. He will get more playing time without Pat Williams in his way, and that should translate to more tackles and sacks. Playing off of Sam Adams should make Edwards a better player. He has the look of a man ready to pounce on his big chance.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3728486
sounds good but I'll wait and see for myself, I don't really beleive everything the media says

djfresh47 said:
I'm gonna wait and see how long it takes you to turn off the caps.
And possibly use some punctuation...maybe even spell some words correctly. Then again, nevermind. It won't happen.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, I would not take Terrance Mcgee over Travis Daniels. Sorry.
and I wouldn't expect anything else from you. You'd take your camp fodders over McGee just because he's on your team at the moment.

Justasportsfan said:
and we can't wait to show you guys that you are right and YOU will shut up.

Haha! Nothing is known about your Sabans system and your players at this point. Sure he has a good system but let them play before you start playing Nostradamus.

What makes you think that your OL can handle our D? Our Ol and D is more proven than yours. That is a fact, but you do have your OPINIONS. :up:

and our D isn't?

Umm, I go to LSU, I've watched every game of Saban's system for 3 years.

He completely shut down Eli Manning on several occasions at Ole Miss, and during the national championship year the D gave up 9.2 points per game, one of the best ever.

I know this defense.

Now, let's all hear your predictable response..."but that was college, whaaaaa."

DolphinDevil28 said:

...and I have to get ready for work. I'd love to talk football all day but I gotta go.

See yall.

McGee's first year as a starter was better tha Madisons last three years. Its a fact.

djfresh47 said:
Almost every Bills fan i've talked to hated McGee and described him as a bum. Saying he's better than Madision is ridiculous. Perhaps you have confidence in McGee because your a Bills fan, like many Phin fans have confidence in players, but McGee is no where near the corner Madision is. Ya better have alot of faith in him, though as Nate Clements most likely will not be a Buffalo Bill in '06.
Yeah, gotta hate those pro bowlers.

DolphinDevil28 said:

See yall.

McGee was a rookie that year and only started two games but he was able to post 23 tackles (21 solo), a sack, two interceptions, and seven passes defensed. Not bad for a rookie 4th rounder.

Losman7 said:
In the pros...lots of guys are fourth round picks that never make it.
and lots of 4th round picks are good, T.Davis was a 6th rounder, Tom Brady was a 6th rounder, I could go on but I think you get the point

nick1 said:
stop living in last year :shakeno: our defense will be better then yours this year and BTW Pat Williams isn't a Bill anymore
Yeah and the fins are going undefeated like you said last year.

Back
Top Bottom