Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

Wagon Circler said:
Oh, please. You would take Mcgee over the bum you are starting at corner anyday. Mcgee is young and still learning, he will be even better this year.

The only reason the stupid media is comparing Saban to BB is because BB was his boss previously. Big friggin deal. Saban is what he is, and that's a rookie head coach. Let's not worship him and grovel at his feet just yet.

No, I would not take Terrance Mcgee over Travis Daniels. Sorry.

jason_taylor said:
Well I Guess Da Jills Couldnt Find 2 Players On There Team As Of Right Now That Have 166 Sacks To Be Exact They Probally Couldnt Find That If You Put The Jills And Jets Together Lmfao

I could compare useless stats too. Pat Williams, he is a DT just incase you didnt know, had more interceptions returned for TDs then your entire team!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Now YOU are being a complete homer if you don't think Taylor can be a little more than "effective."

You know damn well he's better than any defensive end the jets have ever had.

...And Kevin Carter has been playing DT. He's not been on the edge in space, and he's still gotten like 5 sacks a season.
Ever heard of John Abraham?

The question of who has a better D is a moot point...the bottom line is the Phins will have a better season than the Bills.......WORD!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
I really don't mind you bills fans, but I really can't wait for the season so we can prove stupid posts like this one wrong and all of you will SHUT UP.

Terrance McGee??? Please.

How that is not a weakness is beyond me. I tell you what, If Mcgee isn't a weakness, then neither is the Dolphins offensive line because, they too, improved vastly over the last half of the season and played much better.

McGee

92 tackles
2 sacks
3 INTs
15 passes defensed

Madison

44 tackles
0 sacks
0 INT's
7 Passes D'd

McGee's first year as a starter, last year, has been better than any year Madison has had in the last three. And he's only getting better.

Face it, both of our corners are better than everyone you have.

Both of our safties are better than anyone you have.

2/3 LB's are better than anyone you have.

AND...our supposedly weaker DL had nine more sacks than you.

And McGee brought back 3 KO's for TD.

Thats T McGee

PhinDude88 said:
Or you could change your mind after the first couple of weeks into the season. You all and us will find out how good our defense is soon.
Ms. Cleo is not a good source for info about the future :lol:

You know damn well he's better than any defensive end the jets have ever had.

He's been a very good player but i don;t think he;'s ever had a year like Gastineau and Klecko had in the early 80s and Abraham is a BETTER pass rusher he's just always hurt. JT is also slowing down and that is a fact, look at his #s the last 3 years. Abe played only 12 games and had the same # of sacks as Taylor last year, we have by far the best pair of DEs in the division. Shaun Ellis and Abraham are a great duo.

BillsCA said:
I could compare useless stats too. Pat Williams, he is a DT just incase you didnt know, had more interceptions returned for TDs then your entire team!
stop living in last year :shakeno: our defense will be better then yours this year and BTW Pat Williams isn't a Bill anymore

nyjunc said:
I do think Taylor can still be effective but he has gone from 18.5 to 13 to 9.5 sacks the last 3 years, that's not a good sign and Carter hasn't had a big time year since '99- that was a long time ago.

CARTER IS JUST ONE YEAR OLDER THAN JT COME ON THIS IS STUPID IF HE HASNT HAD A GOOD YEAR SINCE 99 HOW HAS HE GOT MORE SACKS THAN JT YOU JUST DONT WANT TO ADDMIT HE IS A H3LL OF A PLAYER AND JEALOUS YOU DONT HAVE HIM JUST WAIT AND SEE IF HE IS OVER THE HILL :evil:

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, I would not take Terrance Mcgee over Travis Daniels. Sorry.

McGee last year has out played Madison's last three, see above post.

Travis Daniels is a nobody.

nyjunc said:
He's been a very good player but i don;t think he;'s ever had a year like Gastineau and Klecko had in the early 80s and Abraham is a BETTER pass rusher he's just always hurt. JT is also slowing down and that is a fact, look at his #s the last 3 years. Abe played only 12 games and had the same # of sacks as Taylor last year, we have by far the best pair of DEs in the division. Shaun Ellis and Abraham are a great duo.
better then Jason Taylor and Matt Roth? I don't think so :evil:

Losman7 said:
McGee

92 tackles
2 sacks
3 INTs
15 passes defensed

Madison

44 tackles
0 sacks
0 INT's
7 Passes D'd

McGee's first year as a starter, last year, has been better than any year Madison has had in the last three. And he's only getting better.

Face it, both of our corners are better than everyone you have.

Both of our safties are better than anyone you have.

2/3 LB's are better than anyone you have.

AND...our supposedly weaker DL had nine more sacks than you.

And McGee brought back 3 KO's for TD.

Thats T McGee

Haven't you learned by now that any stats what so ever from last year mean nothing for us?

You still have no idea what the state of this team was, huh.

The reason Sam Madison got very few balls thrown his way last year was because opposing offenses didn't need to. They ran the ball down our injury-riddled front seven.
The run D was horrendous. There was no need to pass the ball.

"Mcgee better than Sam Madison..." :rolleyes: :lol:
RRRRiiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttttt....

Back
Top Bottom