Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

jason_taylor said:
SHOW ME 2 PLAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT PLAY 4 DA JILLS THAT HAVE OVER 160 SACKS BETWEEN JASON TAYLOR AND KEVIN CARTER THEY DO:evil:

Carter hasn't been a force since 1999 and taylor is trending downward the past 2 seasons. I think taylor can still be a big time player but not Carter.

Justasportsfan said:
It's not about personal stats. The Pats have shown that over the years. You don't need high profile players to have a great unit.

PERSONAL STATS??? lmao well i guess you are saying jt isnt any good any more right/??????

nyjunc said:
Carter hasn't been a force since 1999 and taylor is trending downward the past 2 seasons. I think taylor can still be a big time player but not Carter.

man what a duma$$ carter is what a year different that jt he has more sacks than taylor OVER THE HILL HUH WAIT TILL HE INTERDUCES HIMSELF TO QBS IN THE BACK FIELD THIS YEAR:evil:

jason_taylor said:
man what a duma$$ carter is what a year different that jt he has more sacks than taylor OVER THE HILL HUH WAIT TILL HE INTERDUCES HIMSELF TO QBS IN THE BACK FIELD THIS YEAR:evil:
Can you translate this to English please?

Wagon Circler said:
...no.
He's saying more than two players make up a defense.

TRUE BUT THAT WAS JUST 2 OF OUR D PLAYERS I DIDNT ADD HOLLIDAY OR TRAYLOR OR ZACK ECT....:evil:

nyjunc said:
Can you translate this to English please?

WELL YOU ARE SAYING THAT CARTER IS WASHED UP THAN I GUESS TAYLOR IS 2 LMAO CAUSE HE IS JUST AS YOUNG AS JT AND TENN DIDNT GET RID OF HIM CAUSE THEY WANTED 2 OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN COMMEN SIENCE:shakeno:

I dont know how someone could say Miami D is better right now. We had 1 loss on defense in Pat Williams. Many people (besides bills fan) feel that Edwards can more than fill the void, he is just as big but much much quicker than Pat and saw plenty of playing time last year and provides a pash rush that was is nonexistent in Pat Williams game. (4 sacks I believe last year). He will only benefit playing along side Sam.

McGee will have a full year of corner under his belt, he struggled early but improved vastly over the end stretch. Milloy is healthy again missing him the first 4 games really hurt and Vincent now has a full offseason to make his transition to FS even easier.

We dont really have a question mark on our defense while your secondary is a big question mark. Plus saying that the Jets are the worst D in the AFC East is far from true, and putting Saban up there with the likes of B.B. is the most homerific thing I have ever heard, he is a ROOKIE HC for christ sakes.

Justasportsfan said:
I'm more worried about the jets D than I am the fins D. In 2006, I could change my mind.

Or you could change your mind after the first couple of weeks into the season. You all and us will find out how good our defense is soon.

jason_taylor said:
WELL YOU ARE SAYING THAT CARTER IS WASHED UP THAN I GUESS TAYLOR IS 2 LMAO CAUSE HE IS JUST AS YOUNG AS JT AND TENN DIDNT GET RID OF HIM CAUSE THEY WANTED 2 OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN COMMEN SIENCE:shakeno:
Take off the caps lock. Oh, and dictionary.com is your friend.

jason_taylor said:
first off Carter was never the player taylor was. Secondly yes Taylor has been trending downward the past few seasons. he's getting old as well but I think he can still be effective while I think carter is pretty much done.

jason_taylor said:
PERSONAL STATS??? lmao well i guess you are saying jt isnt any good any more right/??????
huh? No, You can have great players on your team just like jt , but it doesn't mean squat if they don't play like a unit.

Well I Guess Da Jills Couldnt Find 2 Players On There Team As Of Right Now That Have 166 Sacks To Be Exact They Probally Couldnt Find That If You Put The Jills And Jets Together Lmfao

PhinDude88 said:
Or you could change your mind after the first couple of weeks into the season. You all and us will find out how good our defense is soon.

I just don't see it.

You'll get sacks if a qb holds the ball to long, but I'm not sold on your DT's.

You're LB's are decent, zach should still ring up 100+ tackles.

The secondary especially up the middle, is iffy. Shulters could help.

Madison is talented, but it will hurt not having Surtain.

You should have a solid D, but who are the playmakers aside from JT. Zach is more a tackle machine, but isn't much in the area of INT's and FF's, correct?

jason_taylor said:
This is why people hate America.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom