Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

Losman7 said:
Travis Daniels is a nobody.
you won't be saying that when he picks off Losman and returns it all the way

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, and if you'd take him over JT right now (not for the future) you would be fired as a GM.

the only reason anyone would consider JT over Abe is b/c of durability but production wise Abe has averaged .75 sacks per game in his career compared to .62 for Taylor and even though he played 4 less games than Taylor(5 really as he barely played in the game he was bhurt) he had the same # of sacks.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Haven't you learned by now that any stats what so ever from last year mean nothing for us?

You still have no idea what the state of this team was, huh.

The reason Sam Madison got very few balls thrown his way last year was because opposing offenses didn't need to. They ran the ball down our injury-riddled front seven.
The run D was horrendous. There was no need to pass the ball.

"Mcgee better than Sam Madison..." :rolleyes: :lol:
RRRRiiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttttt....

How about the 2 years before that?

nick1 said:
you won't be saying that when he picks off Losman and returns it all the way

Until I actually see him play I'm not worried.

Keep living on dreams.

jason_taylor said:
CARTER IS JUST ONE YEAR OLDER THAN JT COME ON THIS IS STUPID IF HE HASNT HAD A GOOD YEAR SINCE 99 HOW HAS HE GOT MORE SACKS THAN JT YOU JUST DONT WANT TO ADDMIT HE IS A H3LL OF A PLAYER AND JEALOUS YOU DONT HAVE HIM JUST WAIT AND SEE IF HE IS OVER THE HILL :evil:

I'm gonna wait and see how long it takes you to turn off the caps.

nick1 said:
stop living in last year :shakeno: our defense will be better then yours this year and BTW Pat Williams isn't a Bill anymore

Well I didnt want to use Nate Clements of Takeo Spikes because that would have been embarrassing.

Losman7 said:
Until I actually see him play I'm not worried.

Keep living on dreams.
you've never seen him play? then how can you call him a nobody? :shakeno: you have to see someone play before you can say they suck

nick1 said:
and who is his replacement?

Ron Edwards.

Tackles There aren't many 320-pound men who can move like we saw Buffalo's Ron Edwards move occasionally last season. He will get more playing time without Pat Williams in his way, and that should translate to more tackles and sacks. Playing off of Sam Adams should make Edwards a better player. He has the look of a man ready to pounce on his big chance.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3728486

Wagon Circler said:
Read the rest of the thread maybe?
sorry but I just came in and this is a long thread, I'm not reading all of it

Back
Top Bottom