Is Saban going after this guy??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Saban going after this guy???

LSUTigah said:
There is no doubt in my mind that Saban will draft at least 1 LSU player next year. In fact, it will be LSU's best draftable class - Saban recruited them and coached them. LSU will have available several possible position-players that are needs of the Dolphins:

DT Kyle Williams - great motor, never stops
DT Claude Wrotten
LT Andrew Whitworth 6'7, 325 lb
S LaRon Landry (but I doubt he comes out early)
OL Rudy Niswanger 6'5, 295 lb (can play every OL position - even graded higher than Wilkerson at center after replacing Ben Wilkerson due to injury)
awesome...sounds like some guys that can definitely help this team...anymore tough WRs like Clayton still at LSU?

just a thought

Don't forget former Tiger Jack Hunt is on the Dolphins Roster and did quite well as I understand in NFL Europe. He may be a possibility @ FS. Like Travis Daniels, he knows the system.

It would not surprise me to see Saban go after U Iowa QB Drew Tate in the 06 draft. He has coached against him & as I understand it Saban & Ferentz are buddies.

ChambersNBoston said:
awesome...sounds like some guys that can definitely help this team...anymore tough WRs like Clayton still at LSU?

Yes, but he will only be a junior this year - and it's a kid that is from Miami...

Dwayne BoweWR 6-3 213 Jr. 2L Miami, Fla./Norland HS

LSUTigah said:
Yes, but he will only be a junior this year - and it's a kid that is from Miami...

Dwayne BoweWR 6-3 213 Jr. 2L Miami, Fla./Norland HS
wow... great size...how's his speed and catch?

ChambersNBoston said:
wow... great size...how's his speed and catch?

He has good speed, but can't match 2 other receiver's LSU have - Xavier Carter and Bennie Brazell, although they will be on the next USA Olympic Track Team.

Bowe dropped some passes he should have caught, but he always seemed to come up with the big play - Led LSU in touchdown passes. They are busting at the seams with WR talent - Remember this name, Early Doucet (Soph)

Personally, I love Kyle Williams (DT) this guy doesn't stop, he's always in the backfield causing havoc

They say Whitworth will probably be a 1st rounder (OT) 6'7" 325

Laron Landry - I have heard rumors that he will be coming out after this year, but I've heard the other side as well. To answer someone elses question, yes, he's a ballhawk who doesn't miss a tackle - Great tackler, led the team last year with 92 and 53 were solo - I would almost bet, he only had 52 chances to make a solo, he doesn't miss when he gets an opportunity. He also had 3 sacks and 4 ints.

Saban left the cupboard full at LSU, I think this is the most talent that has ever been compiled their.

you want a good future NFL WR, look at UM. Lance Leggett is gonna be good, he's a so. this year and is 6' 4" 174 pounds, he might seem light but thats the same weight as Marvin Harrison. Look for this to be his breakout year

Back
Top Bottom