Is the city of Miami planning any "welcome back" festivities for Ricky? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the city of Miami planning any "welcome back" festivities for Ricky?

dean_siu said:
I haven't heard anything yet....but I would imagine a ticker tape parade and a large rally would be in order. This is so exciting that Ricky is coming back to play football again and I hope the city realizes how fortunate it is to have a man of this magnitude calling Miami home. Go Ricky!!!!

So let me get this straight you want to throw a ticker tape parade for a guy that owes the Dolphins 8.6 mil. Not to mention the fact that he has screwed us at least twice by his retirement if not three times. First his ill timed retirement which i wont get into because we all know about the bad timing. Then his decision to come back after we draft a Rb. Not to mention his drug problems.

yeah we are real fortunate. if anything Ricky should feel fortunate that Saban wants his stupid butt. Think about things before you post stupidity. Thats like LA giving OJ or MJ the keys to the city.

dean_siu said:
I'm not trying to be funny. I'm actually appalled. Fans of any other team in the league would clamour to have a player like Ricky on their team.....however, we seem to be the exception to the rule and I think its disgraceful.

NOOOO, its called, fans with moral and ethical values, something that Ricky lacks and you seemed on being against. Face it we are good fathers and role models, that have a place in society, something that Ricky seems to be against.

Maybe you should look up what ethical values are?

Maybe then you will stop critizicing the moral majority...

dean_siu said:
Ricky Williams was definitely looking out for the best interest of both himself and his kids by sitting out last year. To run behind that OL and take the punishment that Wanny would have made him endure....it would have taken 3-4 years off his career. Now, he's coming back refreshed, renewed, and revigorated.....he has a good 6-8 years of football in him and a guaranteed spot in the HOF upon retirement.

When this happens, both him and his kids will be set financially for the rest of their lifes.

Anyways, getting back to the original topic....if anyone hears of a welcome back celebration, please let me know when it will be held. I'd like to see some coverage of it from the various media outlets like ESPN, CNN, E!, etc.....I just would really like to know when to look for it.

Thanks.

You are a certified idiot. I welcome you to challenge me on all fronts when it comes to this subject or any subject for that matter. I cannot stand posters like you and I am completely upfront about it.........this thread is trash and so is the crap you spew in it. I'm sick of guys like you littering my favorite fan site.

thecoordinator said:
like it's been said, the first time ricky breaks through the line, stiff arms an LB and outruns the secondary to the endzone, we will all love him like he were our own. get over yourselves guys. the bottom line is winning football games and ultimately winning a championship. if ricky williams helps us achieve that then god bless him.

AMEN!

If Ricky wasn't on the road now...I'd actually believe this was him that started this thread. If it is and he thinks we're all ignorant, turn the f@ck around pal! We have Ronnie!

BALLS DEEP said:
If Ricky wasn't on the road now...I'd actually believe this was him that started this thread. If it is and he thinks we're all ignorant, turn the f@ck around pal! We have Ronnie!

:lol:

Go Fins!!!

dean_siu said:
I haven't heard anything yet....but I would imagine a ticker tape parade and a large rally would be in order. This is so exciting that Ricky is coming back to play football again and I hope the city realizes how fortunate it is to have a man of this magnitude calling Miami home. Go Ricky!!!!
:gossip:... dean_siu :grouplaug

Megatron said:
This thread has it's suck knob cranked way up.

SpinalTapAmp-1.jpg

"It goes to 11"

Disnardo said:
NOOOO, its called, fans with moral and ethical values, something that Ricky lacks and you seemed on being against. Face it we are good fathers and role models, that have a place in society, something that Ricky seems to be against.

Maybe you should look up what ethical values are?

Maybe then you will stop critizicing the moral majority...

hows the view from the horse your sitting on? :goof:

Back
Top Bottom