Is there any doubt who is best player in the NBA??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there any doubt who is best player in the NBA???

No disrespect to Kobe, LeBron or D. Wade, but a healthy Tim Duncan is the best player in the league, IMO.

Wade isn't the best player in the league, he just has a better team.. Shaq makes everyone better, and even 80% of Shaq is enough to win you the title if the rest of your team is right..

UF Fin Kat said:
kobe has 3 rings and had one of the best scoring seasons in a long time this year. how can you just ignore what he's done? ridiculous.

Its easy to score when you dont pass and jack up that many shots

Wade
Kobe
Lebron

In that order

i would say kobe, lebran then wade...just cause wade got a championship now doesnt mean he is the best player..........

Dwyane Wade, there's no doubt about that. He's gonna come up strong in the new year as well.

i'd take kobe in a video game and wade in real life.

if i had to choose one player to lead my team it would be wade. wade wins more games in the fourth and has the presence of mind to ration his threes and get his teammates involved during the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

lebron had some miserable second halfs and fourth quarters in the playoffs. also, his defense is behind wade and kobe.

also shaq doesn't make wade better. both rely heavily on the paint and shaq just clogs up wade's driving lanes. shaq makes perimeter shooters better. (when he passes out of double teams)

#1 Fan said:
also shaq doesn't make wade better. both rely heavily on the paint and shaq just clogs up wade's driving lanes. shaq makes perimeter shooters better. (when he passes out of double teams)

Nah man, Shaq makes everybody better . . with him in there, focus has to be put on him before anybody else, including Wade. W/O Shaq, Wade would be double and triple teamed just like Nowitski was in the Finals . . with Shaq in there, he see's single coverage alot, and with his skill, its money.

djfresh47 said:
No disrespect to Kobe, LeBron or D. Wade, but a healthy Tim Duncan is the best player in the league, IMO.

Thats the thing tho, when and if he is healthy, he can be the best player in this league for the simple fact that he is seven foot, and plays at a level most big men in this league don't reach. He has the jumper, the D, the total package . . which is why he won 2 MVP's. He is thirty now, which means he still should have a few great years left, but he has to be healthy to be considered in this argument. Hell I thought McGrady was the best player a few years back, but I can't mention him in this argument because he is always hurt now.

GreenMonster said:
Wade isn't the best player in the league, he just has a better team.. Shaq makes everyone better, and even 80% of Shaq is enough to win you the title if the rest of your team is right..

Times have changed, and it's time to change that statement.

It's now more so, Wade makes everyone better and even 80% of Wade is enough to get you to the Finals. See Game 6 vs. Detroit where Wade was probably 60% healthy, if that much. He dished out 10 assists.

Kdawg954 said:
Nah man, Shaq makes everybody better . . with him in there, focus has to be put on him before anybody else, including Wade. W/O Shaq, Wade would be double and triple teamed just like Nowitski was in the Finals . . with Shaq in there, he see's single coverage alot, and with his skill, its money.

Wade also has a pretty good Win-Loss record when Shaq isn't playing. I dont remember the exact percentage but i could of sworn it was better then when shaq is playing.

Finfan86 said:
Wade also has a pretty good Win-Loss record when Shaq isn't playing. I dont remember the exact percentage but i could of sworn it was better then when shaq is playing.

Nah i don't think so, when Shaq was hurt earlier this year is when Miami was struggling real bad, and how people were like "oh what a dissappointment" and talks like that. Not that it matters, but officially Miami was 11-13 when Shaq didn't play this year. Doesn't mean Wade depends on Shaq at all, but that shows you how important having Shaq in there can help a team. To flip it . . Miami was 41-17 (57-24 if u include the playoffs) when Shaq played. Wade is no doubt the leader of this team, but I still feel Shaq has the biggest presence . . and that would be on any team.

Kdawg954 said:
Nah i don't think so, when Shaq was hurt earlier this year is when Miami was struggling real bad, and how people were like "oh what a dissappointment" and talks like that. Not that it matters, but officially Miami was 11-13 when Shaq didn't play this year. Doesn't mean Wade depends on Shaq at all, but that shows you how important having Shaq in there can help a team. To flip it . . Miami was 41-17 (57-24 if u include the playoffs) when Shaq played. Wade is no doubt the leader of this team, but I still feel Shaq has the biggest presence . . and that would be on any team.

To be fair, two of those games without Shaq were garbage games at the end of the season and Posey and JWill were injured for stretches coinciding with Shaq's absence at the beginning of the season. Wade was playing with lineups of Payton, Kapono, Doleac, and Walker for a while there.

Wow when you mention best player it means best all around talent

And that goes to My boy KG.

If we had to play an entire season without either Wade or Shaq I would say 'Shaq your not playing'

I felt better with Zo in games a lot of the time......

kobe 3 championships at 27...81 points in a game...completely unstoppable, thats the best player in the league

My top 5 is like this

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Lebron James
3. Tim Duncan
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kevin Garnett

Back
Top Bottom