Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS?

hey DD, whats up with the sexual innuendo? one minute your nipples are hard, the next you're creaming your pants :)

MelbournePhin said:
hey DD, whats up with the sexual innuendo? one minute your nipples are hard, the next you're creaming your pants

:lol:

I don't know man, when the Fins are your life, I guess you'll do anything for 'em.
...including creaming your pants and getting your nippies hard.

:D

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol:

I don't know man, when the Fins are your life, I guess you'll do anything for 'em.
...including creaming your pants and getting your nippies hard.

:D

:rofl3:

Unfortunately I think hasset has probably hit the nail on the head I am always sceptical of ex-pats. Butt, on the otherhand those are the kind of comments that can light a fire under certain people lets jist' hope it lights one under tsucky joanser. I'd start jack Hunt screw tj.

DolphinDevil28 said:
What you talkin' bout, willis???

If I want to get my nippies hard for Ronnie Brown, you better accept it. :evil:
:foundout:

ChambersNBoston said:
can ball skills be improved thru coaching and what about catching?

Timing can be coached. He could work out with the receivers if he wants to learn how to catch.

byroan said:
Timing can be coached. He could work out with the receivers if he wants to learn how to catch.
Chambers, Booker and Randy can be very beneficial to him improving his catch skills and he can also turn to baggett or even Ronnie Brown according to Gruden had the best hands in the draft over all WRs and TEs. There you go my 300th post on FinHeaven! Love this fansite... the best by far.

DolphinDevil28 said:
What you talkin' bout, willis???

If I want to get my nippies hard for Ronnie Brown, you better accept it. :evil:
arnoldjethro-1.jpg
WHATCHU SAY?! :goof:

Jim Hazelett is probably the worst coach in the NFL. As far as I'm concerned, no further comment is necessary.

DolphinzD said:
Jim Hazelett is probably the worst coach in the NFL. As far as I'm concerned, no further comment is necessary.

...I concur.

I like marshmallows too.
Especially over an open flame. :drool:

The guy can tackle and it's exactly what we need out of a 3-4 alignment the safety helps a lot in run support not many safeties actually have many interceptions

Even though i hate to say it i would rather have wanny than haslett.

duss12 said:
The guy can tackle and it's exactly what we need out of a 3-4 alignment the safety helps a lot in run support not many safeties actually have many interceptions
EXACTLY TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH.

Back
Top Bottom