Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS?

gonick1 said:
Unfortunately I think hasset has probably hit the nail on the head I am always sceptical of ex-pats. Butt, on the otherhand those are the kind of comments that can light a fire under certain people lets jist' hope it lights one under tsucky joanser. I'd start jack Hunt screw tj.

Do you even watch football or NFL Europe Football...Jack Hunt got manhandled yesterday by a running back...Plus, he is not even a starter on the team, he is a backup safety... How good can you be if you cannot even start on a team in NFL Europe and expect this guy to replace T-buck Jones..

This is the biggest joke ever...Get direct TV or Dish Network and order the NFL Network or ESPN classic to learn about the game of football.

the one coach in the NFL that needs to be fired is that idiot Jim H. his team consistantly underachieves every single year.

he has the talent and players, but he cant win the games. now i think they are talking about extending his contract. i just dont understand

well tebucky has never had more than 2 INT's in a season. so i would say there's got to be some truth to it.

LightsOut said:
well tebucky has never had more than 2 INT's in a season. so i would say there's got to be some truth to it.

your point? I think Antoine Winfield only has 7 career ints, and he's a CB. INTs aren't everything.

But if you don't get picks, you should be able to tackle. If you can't tackle, you should be able to cover. Tebucky can do none of those things. And I don't know where you people get the idea he "hits like a freight train." To my knowledge, freight trains don't slam into people and get bounched backwards onto their butts while the people stay on their feet and keep running.

Haslett sucks; so does Tebucky.

They're both right. ;)

Yeah, but last year you all sucked four games worse than we did. ;) :D

ChambersWI said:
your point? I think Antoine Winfield only has 7 career ints, and he's a CB. INTs aren't everything.
:rolleyes: he said he can't catch, which is evident by his lack of INT's. doesn't necessarily mean he's not a good safety. he just can't catch.

winfield is a very good CB but he can't catch either.

TeBucky Jones is a misguided missile with zero ball skills.Why are most Dolphin fans hyping this guy?

You guys will all see how bad he is pretty soon. You may not like Jim Haslett but if neither he nor Bill Belicheck could get him good enough then he will not be good enough. The guy can't tackle and he has absolutely no ball skills. You people should really know what you're talking about before you bad mouth anybody.

painnotpleasure said:
Exactly! Just because THE SAINTS (not him) had a nice little run towards the end of the season, he thinks he could talk trash. He even said the Saints finished the best team in the NFC. He hasn't accomplished ANYTHING there in New Orleans with all the talent they have on offense yet he still has his job. He's got to be the worst coach in the NFC if not the NFL. He admitted he used steroids when he played in the NFL and talked trash about the 70's Steelers for using steroids. This guy is just a pure a$$hole.

As for TeBucky, he's a great run stopping safety and is a pretty solid tackler. He lacks a bit in coverage skills but his speed is definite improvement from Sammy Knight last year, but I'm not bashing Sammy Knight because I thought he did a pretty damn good job here with his run in Miami. TeBucky Jones should do fine with us and I'm not going to take anything Haslett says seriously and he should be worrying about his own problems. He also talked **** about Ricky when we got him here too. So first Ricky, now TeBucky. I can't wait until we play them this year and TeBucky has great game and excells in his PASS COVERAGE while we can POUND IT TO RICKY that game and shove it down Haslett's throat so he can eat his own words.

Has Jim been wrong about either of them? Tebucky is not that good and I don't know why you are getting your hopes up. I thought that Tebucky would do good too until he got here. He is not that good and you all saw what's going on with ricky last year. And we have two players that have replaced both of them and have done/will do a better job than either of them. Deuce and Dwight Smith.

duss12 said:
The guy can tackle and it's exactly what we need out of a 3-4 alignment the safety helps a lot in run support not many safeties actually have many interceptions

What games have you seen? You are completely wrong.

MelbournePhin said:
Haslett sucks; so does Tebucky.

and so do the saints :)

At least our running back doesn't leave us. And what have the dolphins done the past few seasons? Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom