Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS?

FinsFanatic said:
AGAIN, what does that say about your squad when he leads the team in tackles?

and here is a thought, if t buck stunk as a FS, put him back to his natural position, SS....why would that be a hard concept?

The defense sucked last year, that's what it says. The only time they started to get good was the last four games when everyone was able to get use playing together.

painnotpleasure said:
Well I'm hoping TeBucky has better success here in Miami because it sounds like he was a huge disappointment there in New Orleans. Just curious... what are your thought on Jim Haslett? Do you want a new coach and how much time do you think he has left there?

Hopefully he can get back to coaching how he did in 2000 and hopefully for the dolphins, randy can get back to doing what he did in 2000. Jim should have this year as a year to prove that he is going to get it done but more than likely, unless they go 1-15, he will be here next year.

FinSinceBirth said:
Same year, honestly I have no problem with the saints. But when a saints fan asks what the dolphins have done recently, it irks my anger
I was actually a closet saint fan in the ricky jackson/swilling/mills era its a shame Mora is such a choker.

zeke0123 said:
HAHA your not going there are you ?? the Saints?!?! you guys havent even reached Bengal level and you want to start comparing franchises :rofl3:

No but when a team hasn't gone to the playoffs the past few years then they have no room to talk about any other franchise. This was not a topic on the saints vs. the dolphins and I never had any ill will towards the dolphins until today when I've seen how the fans are.

Dolfan4life34 said:
all haslett did was light a fir below tebuckys a** which only helps us because now he has something and someone to prove wrong and i am almost positive his natural position is ss and not fs

Where have you seen that this lit any kind of fire underneath him? That fire should've been lit before when he saw what people were saying about him. Saints fans wanted him to be good and he never showed up, just like in New England. Don't think that miami will be any different. The guy is a bust plain and simple.

PatsSuck456 said:
T- Buckey said that Saban was a good teacher, and that should help his ball skills, I assume that Hasslett's crappy coaching has something to do with Jones lack of INTs.

Hey ChambersNBoston you call him Jim Hasbeen but he is a never was.

He was a coach of the year and Jones should've been working on his ball skills a long time ago. He had the same problem on the Patriots.

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah man, I made a good post about this in another thread. Here let me find it. http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=81702

Here's my post, tell me what you think.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. He ran off two of our best defensive players that were on a great defensive team. La'roi and Joe Johnson were on the team before he got there and they were two of the main contributors to that great defense in 2000.

FinSinceBirth said:
Same year, honestly I have no problem with the saints. But when a saints fan asks what the dolphins have done recently, it irks my anger

Eh, don't sweat it. There are kooks in every fan base and there always seems to be a higher concentration of them on internet message boards.

As for me, I just wanted to see what the reaction was to the Mueller hiring. And to share my point of view as a Saints fan who loved him after the 2000 season only to be forced to re-evaluate my opinion of him after the 2001 and 2002 off-seasons.

We Saints fans can't talk smack with many teams outside our division---when it was formed, after all, the NFC South was home to the four worst teams by all-time winning percentage in NFL history. It's a long way from the Saints, Falcons and Bucs at the bottom to the Dolphins at the top.:shakeno:

FinSinceBirth said:

They haven't done anything recently and I didn't come in here trying to start a saints vs. dolphins war.

jmood88 said:
And dolphins fans are the last people who should be criticizng another team after that horrible season they had last year. Stop living through that undefeated team.

They have the best all-time record in NFL history, dude. One bad season does not change that fact.

RaptorBpW said:
They have the best all-time record in NFL history, dude. One bad season does not change that fact.

I never said that it did. However, they are acting like they have done something the past two years when they haven't. I have no problem with the dolphins but they have no reason to criticize any team just because of what was done in the past. What really makes me mad is when instead of making points, people just talk about how bad the saints history is. I'm aware of that, I've been a fan all my life. I don't need anyone reminding me.

BTW, you Finfans should head over to WhoDatZone.com around Holloween when we play. Regardless of what happens before then, our two teams have over the last few years---with Ricky, Sammy, Jones, Saban, etc---developed some sort of weird symmetry with each other. You've had D and no offense...we've had O and no defense.

Weird stuff.

I think Tebucky will be the starter until our SS of the future is ready: Tony Bua.

I can hear the chants now BOO-UUH, BOO-UUH!

His ball-hawking skills can't be as bad as Antuan Edwards and look who just signed him. Haslett sucks as a talent evaluator, and wait 'til they get rid of Jonathan Sullivan, he's gonna blame him for his getting fired most likely...

Bua---no kidding. I LOVED that dude last year and was desperately hoping the Saints would draft him. I had heard you moved him to linebacker, but I always thought he was strong safety material. Is he back in the secondary?

Back
Top Bottom