Is Zach even better than we thought? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Zach even better than we thought?

MikeO said:
Zach is good. But is clearly on the downside of his career.

He can still play and is still an above average MLB in the league today.

!?

Anyway, he is the best in the leauge and has allways been... The only reason Ray Lewis is called the best is because he talks a bunch of junk...

ZackDolphins said:
!?

Anyway, he is the best in the leauge and has allways been... The only reason Ray Lewis is called the best is because he talks a bunch of junk...
How about because RAY is just a better player. Nobody is knocking Zach.....why is it so hard for some to admit he is running second fiddle to Ray Lewis??! In 105 or so posts in this thread, not 1 person has said....

-Zach sucks
-Get rid of Zach
-Zach is costing us games

No, all some are saying is that Ray Lewis is a better player and Zach is a good middle linebacker, but not on the level as a Ray Lewis.

I've never seen anything like this, if you don't think Zach is "the best" then people flip out. Zach is good, Ray Lewis is better. Ask 32 GM's who would you rather have at MLB.......Ray or Zach, and Ray will get 32 out of 32. Not a knock on Zach, just that Ray is better.

I've never said Zach was better than Ray. Someone said Zach was on the downside of his career and I argued that. Zach THIS YEAR is the BEST linebacker in the NFL. He lost his 2 DT's and is still making plays this year.

Some people must fear Zach Thomas. He's rated in the top 15 of the scariest players in the NFL on ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom