Isiah Prince Impresses In first Start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isiah Prince Impresses In first Start

Hmm, Prince looked like he struggled to stop DE from going outside. Was he against Bosa?

Get your clumsy *** over there

and stand next to that pole until I tell you to

move Isaiah :lol:

You don't watch so you don't know!

FYI on one play (just as an illustration) Gesicki "contested" the outside on Bosa

who subsequently made an inside move whereby Mister Prince pancaked

that pumped up Popeye and promptly laid his huge muscular body all over that

Bosa boy! Of course you were probably out having fun in the outhouse!

Truth is -- you would totally hate it if Isaiah Prince proved to be a stud!

:lol:

You don't watch so you don't know!

FYI on one play (just as an illustration) Gesicki "contested" the outside on Bosa

who subsequently made an inside move whereby Mister Prince pancaked

that pumped up Popeye and promptly laid his huge muscular body all over that

Bosa boy! Of course you were probably out having fun in the outhouse!

Truth is -- you would totally hate it if Isaiah Prince proved to be a stud!

You already know I wasn’t

watching that ****.

I was busy watching something

that’s more physical - like women’s volleyball.

Saw these two girls run into

each other going for a dig at the same time.

It was more savage than anything

I’d seen from the Dolphins in years.

Hmm, Prince looked like he struggled to stop DE from going outside. Was he against Bosa?

Quick steroid trick outside is the only game Bozo has! When he went inside

Prince buried him like a dog with a pork bone!

Did you watch the game???

You already know I wasn’t

watching that ****.

I was busy watching something

that’s more physical - women’s volleyball.

Saw these two girls run into

each other going for a dig at the same time.

It was more savage than anything

I’d seen from the Dolphins in years.

OK. I actually love girls Vball so OK...

You get a pass on that one.

Don't play that card again!

Isiah was pretty facinating and a difficult evaluation, and I said this predraft, I mean the sophomore year was bad, he was just about the biggest waist Bender you could imagine, then the following year you would still see him do it but it was like he figured out a way to beat his opponent playing that way, pretty uncanny and dominant at times, there was a huge jump from sophomore to junior year..so he was a 6th rounder who had some upside..Kickslide is pretty explosive..

Prince saw a ton of Bosa in practices every day at tOSU. Both Bosa's. Perhaps he learned a little something from all the beatings he took.

Well to keep my self sane I view the current offensive line as our future 2nd team OL. Given how terrible OL play is throughout the NFL, I’m pretty happy about that.

I was expected a Colomboesque, turnstile performance, and he did better than that, so I'm happy.

Both Prince and Boehm did well during the run game. I was curious to see if Prince could continue to be dominant during the run game versus real competition. He dominated scrubs during the preseason, but I did not see him versus true competition. While he was not dominant, I saw something I have not seen all season - one of our lineman push defenders off the ball. As long as Boehm can play next to him, he is a must start at right tackle. We desperately need a push in the run game to give us chance for play action.

It is worth noting that Prince received the highest PFF run blocking grade of an offensive lineman this season. When the PFF grade matches my eye test impression it reinforces my opinion.

I'm sure some of you think Prince was "impressive" because PFF said he was rated highly in run blocking. He did OK in the run blocking but make no mistake he severely limited the offense because we had to max protect often and he always had help on his side in pass protection. When you have to max protect all the time and use only two receivers in routes and still the defense gets pressure on the QB...that's a big advantage for the defense.

Back
Top Bottom