Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year...

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thinking, "this year is a new year, this is it, we are gonna do it" and we do the same ****ing thing every year. Lose to the same ****ing teams at the same ****ing time.

Is the season over? No. Don;t we have 3 games to play? Yes. Shut up already.

Yeah it is funny to me.

OMG!!!!!!!

We got SEAU, he will bring leadership to this unstable team...

We got Sammy Knight!!!!!!! YAY

We got our QB of the future BRIAN GRIESE!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!

What we shoulda got was a good lineman (Gandy maybe? Who cares now) I woulda been happy with Freeman as our SS, not saying Knight sux but why WASTE money. Same for Rodgers and Seau... With an offense like this we have no chance

Originally posted by ac_lanham
Yeah it is funny to me.

OMG!!!!!!!

We got SEAU, he will bring leadership to this unstable team...

We got Sammy Knight!!!!!!! YAY

We got our QB of the future BRIAN GRIESE!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!

Fruckin Wanny has gotten every GD thing he has asked for.. he wanted a good OC, he got Norv... he wanted a good RB, he got Ricky.. he wanted to shore up the D, he got Jr, Knight and Zgonia...

How in the fruck can this man take these many weapons and screw up the season again??? Its amazing!!!!!!!!!

You guys sure talk a good game.

Great talent on that defense, no gut. I don't know how you can fix that because those are character flaws.

^^^^^That is the truth. NO ONE makes a big play when it would actually count and when it is actually needed.

How many times do we have to see Thompson jump too soon for a ball. Seems he does it all the time.

Nice lazy route running by Chambers on the interception.

The whole offense is inconsistent, and you just knew their heads got big off the Dallas win. Three extra days to prepare to suck. Three extra days to prepare to not show up.

9-7, here we come!

Originally posted by Prime Time
Is the season over?

No, the pain is far from over, unfortunately. There will be several more opportunities for the Dolphins to let us down before the end of the season.

Sammy Knight came VERY cheap. And the competition between he and Freeman wasn't even close. Knight has helped shore up that run defense.

The defense is fine. The only improvement I see (and have harped on forever) is the interior pass rush. We get absolutely zero pass rush inside each week. QBs just stand back there with nothing in there face and step up.

Again, it's the offense. Everywhere except RB/FB/TE. It all starts up front.

It's funny that I want the team to lose so we can get a high draft pick and get rid of our lousy HC and QB but I am cast out for not rooting for my team well here we are at 8-5 and not going anywhere AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom