Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year...

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
the odds of us winning the super bowl may be long. But do you really want to see this team give up? I say that is what they have done the last 2 years when something goes wrong. I want to se them fight and never quit, even if we dont make it, at least if they finish strong, it then becomes a building block, they go into next year having answered questions about themselves, knowing they can finish strong. Then we can make changes and actually address teh offense for once in ten years and have confidence going into next year.

I agree, I never asked them to quit. I just no longer have expectations of them winning it all this year. I am not setting myself up for the disappointment again this year.

Originally posted by dreaded34

I agree, I never asked them to quit. I just no longer have expectations of them winning it all this year. I am not setting myself up for the disappointment again this year.
i am getting whiplash from these fast starts, then somebody hits the brakes. but it ain't fiedler!;)

Originally posted by phinfan34
Thinking, "this year is a new year, this is it, we are gonna do it" and we do the same ****ing thing every year. Lose to the same ****ing teams at the same ****ing time.
you must mean funny wierd, cause it sure ain't funny ha ha!:(

Re: Re: Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year...

Originally posted by dolfan06
you must mean funny wierd, cause it sure ain't funny ha ha!:(

I should have said isn't it so ridiculous.....

Re: Re: Re: Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year...

I should have said isn't it so ridiculous.....
i guess thats one way of putting it. i think its ****** myself!;)

Thinking, "this year is a new year, this is it, we are gonna do it" and we do the same ****ing thing every year. Lose to the same ****ing teams at the same ****ing time.

well we lost a tough game man relax

pats are a better team for 3 reasons: they have bettetr coaching and front office and they have a better o-line and qb

Re: Re: Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year...

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

well we lost a tough game man relax

pats are a better team for 3 reasons: they have bettetr coaching and front office and they have a better o-line and qb
hey do you know that guy in your avatar. get him to play OT!:D

Hey my dad had to wait 30-some years for Green Bay to get back to the Super Bowl, so I have some patience. The only thing that pisses me off is every year I always buy new Dolphins gear i.e. hats, jerseys, shirts, and other crap. I support this team year after year and we give the same effort. Why cant I just have my team in the Super Bowl just once in my life? Oh well, I bleed aqua and orange and I always will. One day we will be champions, question is, what year will this "day" be in? 2034?

SMACK YOUR OWN HEARTLESS TEAM HERE>:hitself: :lastyr: :chair: :smackhead :french: :wall: :spank: :chair: :stuck: :toliet:
Feel free fish fans to add on:..........................

Back
Top Bottom