Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year...

TE...McMichael blew it today on that 3rd and 3. He blew the blitz coverage, he has to make that block. Fiedler should not be held responsible for fumbling when he is hit from his blind side. McMouth makes that block, we score at least 3 points to tie the game.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
It's funny that I want the team to lose so we can get a high draft pick and get rid of our lousy HC and QB but I am cast out for not rooting for my team well here we are at 8-5 and not going anywhere AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree ricky....I want to root for my team. But today's showing tells me they are going nowhere fast. Especially with this qb.
Why the life of me Wanny sticks with him is beyond me. He has shown sh*% for over 3 yrs.

we all knew this at the end of last year

Things are nowhere near as bad as you're saying. You were a mere 2 defensive TD's away from winning today!:bry:

Jay seems to play big in games that don't mean a lot. When is the last huge game you saw Jay play unbelievable? I've seen Ricky do it, but not Jay. I don't know when we are going to learn to draft a young QB, but I think it may finally get in their heads after this year.

Originally posted by phinfan34
Jay seems to play big in games that don't mean a lot. When is the last huge game you saw Jay play unbelievable? I've seen Ricky do it, but not Jay. I don't know when we are going to learn to draft a young QB, but I think it may finally get in their heads after this year.

Jay played big last week.

The calender was December, and guys were getting suffocated in coverage all over the field. Also, the OL did crap for you guys.

Originally posted by Prime Time
TE...McMichael blew it today on that 3rd and 3. He blew the blitz coverage, he has to make that block. Fiedler should not be held responsible for fumbling when he is hit from his blind side. McMouth makes that block, we score at least 3 points to tie the game.

Yet when the line sucked for Brian you said he sucked. A little two faced are we?

Originally posted by Muck
Sammy Knight came VERY cheap. And the competition between he and Freeman wasn't even close. Knight has helped shore up that run defense.

The defense is fine. The only improvement I see (and have harped on forever) is the interior pass rush. We get absolutely zero pass rush inside each week. QBs just stand back there with nothing in there face and step up.

Again, it's the offense. Everywhere except RB/FB/TE. It all starts up front.

Knight was a deal. We blew the $$ on DT. What a chump. Cant anyone explain why he is still starting? On 3rd downs we bring in OG and he makes the yards. Then in typical wanny fashion he goes back to the bench. Even if he is not in perfect shape yet what are we waiting for? Postseason? LMFAO

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
You guys sure talk a good game.

Great talent on that defense, no gut.

:confused: :confused:

WTF are you talking about? the defense matched NE nearly play for play...outside of the missed FG that was miraculously called good, your offense didnt score a F'ing point either...and brock nearly killed your RB. yeah, no gut:rolleyes: . they dont give up an inch the entire game and they got no gut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking, "this year is a new year, this is it, we are gonna do it" and we do the same ****ing thing every year. Lose to the same ****ing teams at the same ****ing time.

Things have to change. but they never do.

I dont think it is at all. Some things never change.

Originally posted by ac_lanham
Yeah it is funny to me.

OMG!!!!!!!

We got SEAU, he will bring leadership to this unstable team...

We got Sammy Knight!!!!!!! YAY

We got our QB of the future BRIAN GRIESE!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!

What we shoulda got was a good lineman (Gandy maybe? Who cares now) I woulda been happy with Freeman as our SS, not saying Knight sux but why WASTE money. Same for Rodgers and Seau... With an offense like this we have no chance

Originally posted by Rick 1966

No, the pain is far from over, unfortunately. There will be several more opportunities for the Dolphins to let us down before the end of the season.

Originally posted by holy crap

Which game are we going to win. 8-8 would not suprise me!

wow.. talk about over reacting.. i was coming over to rib you guys a little.. but most of you are already having a serious meltdown... funny how fans perspectives and attitudes change with just a few games... i remember in the preseason, several people were screaming 16-0... and i was pretty sure the bills would make the playoffs and the pats would be in the bottom half of the division.. after week 2, i was sure the bills were going to the superbowl, the pats were finishing dead last in the division, and i knew the dolphins werent going 16-0, thanks to the texans...

ah.. the refreshing parity of the nfl.. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Re: Re: Isn't it funny how we get pumped every year...

Originally posted by Tatonka

wow.. talk about over reacting..

Yeah, I suppose to a Bills fan, perpetual mediocrity WOULD seem like a step-up.

Back
Top Bottom