It Ain't Lookin Good..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Ain't Lookin Good.....

Haha
Why do you guys even need Griese? You have a QB.

Nice pic. BuffalosBoy....I think Ill forward it to Jason Taylor...But Drews a young man..He'll heal ...Right? :billsbite

This better either get settled or we are just going to have to move on!
I just want it to end either way! Spending too much time waiting.
I hope Cindrich smartens up....and soon!

Len Pasquarelli
At least one of those options, two sources familiar with discussion said on Wednesday night, included a situation where Griese would be able to legitimately compete for the starting job.

I have seen this coming since way back when.. what proffesional athlete in his right mind would be content being a back-up and not a starter..

Greise believes he can win the job from Jay, his agent believes he can also.. So why is it so difficult to open up competition for the starting QB job?

If Brian is better.. then let him start.. if Jay is better.. then so be it.. who knows.. even Sage might sneak in there and steal the job from both of them..

But for Dave to be soooo damnnn stubborn and say no way to open competition is redicules.. utterly stupid..

Once again.. if I was Greise and there really is interest by two other teams.. I would point my middle finger at Wanny and go play elsewhere for less money..

This ego chit as displayed by Wanny and the head office is NOT in the best interest of the team and therefore, should be seriously taken into consideration after this season..

Exactly! I totally agree Jeep. They are so committed to Jay that they would tell Brett Favre that he would be Fielder's backup. Don't get me wrong I think Jay's capable but c'mon man.....enough.

Originally posted by Palerider
Who do you think we should sign Fairbanks?

At this point, I don't really care, as long as it's not Griese. Here is a guy who just got fired. If he was any type of a leader and competitor, he would have signed and been in camp yesterday trying to take the starting job. Instead he lets his agent fiddle fart around trying to get incentives for someone who will sit on the bench all year.

Cindrich = Rosenhaus = Demoff = Steinberg, etc.

They are all little maggots out for themselves. I would love to see Griese fire Cindrich. Gadsden's greedy agent has already screwed him over now it's time for this jerk to screw Griese. If Griese did lead Miami to the Superbowl, the Fins brass has proven that they reward that type of performance.

He's got the tools but I don't know about heart. The flip side is having a guy who can be pretty good as a backup to Jay can't hurt either.

Bring in Akili Smith and let Sage have a shot at the backup job. I'm all for that. Griese is not the "end all and be all" of QB's and shouldn't be paid as such so why bother. Let's face it, the best deal he's going to get in the league is going to come from the 'Fins since he'll have virtually no chance of competing for a starting spot anywhere else and no one else is going to pay him the kinds of incentives he's looking for.

Basically, if he wants this thing done, it's going to get done, if not, he'll likely wind up with a 1 year deal worth less than a million and he'll be enjoying a nice crow pie with OG.

Originally posted by brofin
Nice pic. BuffalosBoy....I think Ill forward it to Jason Taylor...But Drews a young man..He'll heal ...Right? :billsbite

Taylor can't even bring Drew down. In the snow game Taylor jumped on his back and hung there for 5 seconds before the ref called it a sack. So yeah, I think Drew can heal from his back being jumped on.

Dude does anyone even live in Buffalo????? Go away man, isn't their a Jet board you can go on?????

Back
Top Bottom