It is What it is | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is What it is

To me the game unraveled when the Jets realized that we could not pressure the Qb at all.
They tried ground and pound at first bc they were so shell shocked from the Bmore whooping they got.
It left them with third and longs where Sansuck missed throws.

Then they realized that our defense is all a mirage.
Once they started passing to set up the run we were toast.
The play that typified it for me was when Sansuck fumbled the ball, looked around, ate a sandwich and then had Holmes open for a crossing route. That was third and long of the first TD drive.

The Secondary played OK. You simply cannot chase someone around for 15 seconds.

I am not really going to crucify Nolan. He sent the house a few times and we still didn't get pressure on Sanchez. The ill fated Wake on Holmes play. That play is not designed to last that long. Had we had pressure or at least forced Sanchez to make an early throw it probably would have worked.
I have no idea what is going on with our D-line.

i[m not the one who was on here questioning peoples fan hood and all that cause they could see the writing on the wall this season...you were...i don't question anyones fan hood...and its not someones place to question mine...

suck for luck...got a t shirt just for ya you can sport to the bar next week...cause you'll probably be leaving at half time of that one also

I question you and anybody else's fanhood who questions the fanhood of any Dolfan that wants to see their team do well. There is a big difference.

And I'm going to the game on Sunday

I would invite you and a few of your supporters but I'm sure you all will be exhausted from sucking up Luck in primetime this Saturday night. :lol:

I question you and anybody else's fanhood who questions the fanhood of any Dolfan that wants to see their team do well. There is a big difference.

And I'm going to the game on Sunday

I would invite you and a few of your supporters but I'm sure you all will be exhausted from sucking up Luck in primetime this Saturday night. :lol:

says the guy who rolled out at halftime last night...have a good time hearing the tebow chants all game...

and i don't question anyones fan hood ever...not the guys who want this team to do well or the ones looking to the future...i question their sanity given the product sometimes but not the fanhood...you got to be a glutton for punishment to be a dolphins fan the last decade plus...

says the guy who rolled out at halftime last night...have a good time hearing the tebow chants all game...

and i don't question anyones fan hood ever...not the guys who want this team to do well or the ones looking to the future...i question their sanity given the product sometimes but not the fanhood...you got to be a glutton for punishment to be a dolphins fan the last decade plus...

I have done enough sticking around at bars over the last decade, my girl called and I threw her a bone and left . . . I wasn't missing anything important. I'll stick around for the game on Sunday . . . guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I hate the Gators also. Oh well. Hope we get our first win. :woot:

And I'll be wearing my Channing Crowder jersey for Gator Day :lol:

yeesh...a crowder jersey...keep it...its the rarest of rare...you must have the only one

they must grow em a lot bigger down there than they do up my way...i'm just bustin chops

I know. I always enjoyed your post until that silly red pill appeared.
This is one reason the stadeum is not full to support a losing team.
It's MIAMI and there are other means to satisfy you competative nature.

clear.gif

Funny these fish are called "dolphin" in Miami. Others call them mahi mahi.
They do fight much better than our team for sure.

To me the game unraveled when the Jets realized that we could not pressure the Qb at all.
They tried ground and pound at first bc they were so shell shocked from the Bmore whooping they got.
It left them with third and longs where Sansuck missed throws.

Then they realized that our defense is all a mirage.
Once they started passing to set up the run we were toast.
The play that typified it for me was when Sansuck fumbled the ball, looked around, ate a sandwich and then had Holmes open for a crossing route. That was third and long of the first TD drive.

The Secondary played OK. You simply cannot chase someone around for 15 seconds.

I am not really going to crucify Nolan. He sent the house a few times and we still didn't get pressure on Sanchez. The ill fated Wake on Holmes play. That play is not designed to last that long. Had we had pressure or at least forced Sanchez to make an early throw it probably would have worked.
I have no idea what is going on with our D-line.

I completely agree with you. The Dline is the biggest disappointment of the season for me (and it's telling), this group looks like kids among mens. Only Soliai played well last night, he stuffed the run but he's not there to pressure QBs. Langford, Odrick, Starks, Mcdaniel and Olshansky were absolutely clueless. JT is done and Wake tries but he must be discouraged by the lack of support from others although he's less explosive than last year.

For once, Burnett looked like a player and Misi made some plays. I also really liked the DBs, Bell and Smith played an heck of a game, Allen make this joke of a coaching staff looks like fools by having him cut after camp and Davis played also well except when he bit on the double-move by Holmes.

As for the pass-rush...

yeah...i see that now...i thought since the fish in the avatar was that large it was a tuna...but those dolphin are much bigger than any i've caught my way

i bet those guys are all sober in that pic also...ha ha

b/t kdawg...me thinks its time to change that phrase under the henne picture on your sig to "it's never"

Only the Dolphins could be in the red zone 3 times in the 1st quarter, compared w none for the Jets; send the Jets on 3 straight 3 and outs in the 1st quarter; out gain the Jets by 160 or so yards in the 1st quarter.....and be losing at the end of that quarter. Absolutely ridiculous. Nothing is ever in sync. As a long time Dolphin fan, this is the worst product the franchise has ever put on the field. EVER!

I'm getting so pissed at games my wife will probably ask me for a divorce soon.

yeesh...a crowder jersey...keep it...its the rarest of rare...you must have the only one

I got the last one at the Davie Pro Shop before the @ Jacksonville game in 2009. It is definitely rare as I haven't seen too many around.

yeah...i see that now...i thought since the fish in the avatar was that large it was a tuna...but those dolphin are much bigger than any i've caught my way

i bet those guys are all sober in that pic also...ha ha

About as sober as i was after the game last night. :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom