Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp

I'm sorry I can't hide my emotions anymore. I have been pi**ed at ricky since it all happened, I said I wanted nothing to do with him, and that I never wanted him playing for us again. But, now I am extremely excited to see him come back. Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams in the same backfield. :beerbang:

FinzManiac said:
Great! :rolleyes: Our underweight, out of shape, contracting breaking, weed smoking, money owing RB is back!

Let's all celebrate his return! :shakeno:

Just to remind you, the season doesn't start tomorrow.

fint0xicated

your baby has beautiful eyes.

Whoah....Back off M.J...lol j/k man
home_alone_2003JPG-1.jpg

I agree man, very cute baby

BrazForPhins said:
Just to remind you, the season doesn't start tomorrow.

I don't care when it starts...I don't want to cancer back on the team...we have Ronnie Brown, Kay-Jay Harris, Lamar Gordon, etc...

Why do we even want or need Ricky?

FinzManiac said:
Great! :rolleyes: Our underweight, out of shape, contracting breaking, weed smoking, money owing RB is back!

Finally, an intelligent Quote.

FinzManiac said:
I don't care when it starts...I don't want to cancer back on the team...we have Ronnie Brown, Kay-Jay Harris, Lamar Gordon, etc...

If the players accept..why not?
One more very good player on the roster. You don't how is the general feeling inside the dolphins headquarters about it, saban knows. If he says it's fine, the players say it's fine, why in the hell not? Use him the best way to the Fins, let him do the dirty job, trade him, whatever. We don't NEED him anymore though we can get something from him.

FinzManiac said:

Might as well get used to it.... It appears that it doesn't matter what any of us think about it. Saban wants him back. That's all that matters at this point.

I'm more concern about whether our teammates will accept him and how they will react to him more than my own personal feelings... They'll be the guy playing with him.

FinzManiac said:

2002-1800+ yards, 2003- 1300+ yards, little risk, potential huge rewards

Remember, it's just business, not personal

I guess it all comes down to the fact that I trust Saban to make correct decisions...

So I am just hoping Saban wanting Ricky to come back isn't going to turn into a huge mistake for himself and the organization.

I don't like it, but phinphan11 is right...I'm just going to have to suck it up and take it. It's not like I have any other choice or a voice in the matter. I'm just unhappy about it...

good... id like to see Ricky on the sidelines with a visor while R.Brown tears it up on the field.

FinzManiac said:

LETS :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom