Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp

phinphan11 said:
He's coming back. Get used to it. Saban could care less that ppl are getting their panties in a wad over this. If it leads to any positive scenario that contributes to us winning games, that is the only thing that matters to this HC. And it should for that matter.
So winning with integrity shouldn't matter? Some of you would sell your very souls while crushing your own mother under a steamroller for an extra win or two and it's very sad.

TarHeelFinFan said:
So winning with integrity shouldn't matter? Some of you would sell your very souls while crushing your own mother under a steamroller for an extra win or two and it's very sad.

dude, you are going a bit extreme. this statement is pretty ridiculous and off base

It's called an exaggeration, and it's to make a point that winning at ALL costs is not the way to go. I'd rather be 4-12 than have people like Ricky and whoever that rapist is on our team. Winning the right way should have some merit in our society and its sickening that some of you people could care less about players who represent your town's character.

TarHeelFinFan said:
It's called an exaggeration, and it's to make a point that winning at ALL costs is not the way to go. I'd rather be 4-12 than have people like Ricky and whoever that rapist is on our team. Winning the right way should have some merit in our society and its sickening that some of you people could care less about players who represent your town's character.

the rapist probably wont even make the team, and please dont compare him to ricky. btw, who died and made you god?

I don't proclaim to be God, but I don't want a player who deserted his team to go off smoking pot to be allowed to come back when his real motivation is that he owes some child support.

TarHeelFinFan said:
I don't proclaim to be God, but I don't want a player who deserted his team to go off smoking pot to be allowed to come back when his real motivation is that he owes some child support.

we all have a right to work and make money in our desired professions. after all this preaching on morality and being a model citizen, you want to deny a man a right to earn for his children?????

MelbournePhin said:
we all have a right to work and make money in our desired professions. after all this preaching on morality and being a model citizen, you want to deny a man a right to earn for his children?????
He should earn it bagging groceries. After what he did to the Dolphins as his employer they should not take him back.

TarHeelFinFan said:
He should earn it bagging groceries. After what he did to the Dolphins as his employer they should not take him back.

his employer gave him the green light to come back. maybe you should question and berate them.

LOL, at 5' 11" and solid as hell I still dont think you would want to take on Ricky Head on. Hell I am 6' 240 and I wouldn't want to. LOL!!!! HEY wait I AM BIGGER than Zack Thomasd I should play Line Backer!!!

Nobody has a right to anything in regards to employment except the right not to be discriminated against or harassed on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, or sexual orientation and the right to the legal minumum wage and safety standards.

I'd love to be making an NFL salary as a player, does that mean I have a right to it? No, I'd have to earn it. After what Ricky did, he's lost that.

I'd love to be making an NFL salary as a player, does that mean I have a right to it? No, I'd have to earn it. After what Ricky did, he's lost that.

you are trying way too hard.

MelbournePhin said:
his employer gave him the green light to come back. maybe you should question and berate them.
I don't like that the organization is taking him back. I think the Dolphins are stupid for doing so, because he is playing them for fools, and unfortunately succeeding at it.

TarHeelFinFan said:
I don't like that the organization is taking him back. I think the Dolphins are stupid for doing so, because he is playing them for fools, and unfortunately succeeding at it.

the guys in the FO arent fools. i trust their judgment and maybe you should as well.

Back
Top Bottom