Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its Official Ricky Williams will be in camp

FinzManiac said:
You can think that all day, but at 5' 11" and a solid 200 lbs I'm not so small myself.
you would wet yourself

That's awesome!!

I can't wait for him to fracture the locker room, divide fans and underachieve! This is great!!

Good thing we didn't use our first-round pick on a RB!! It would've sucked if he screwed us TWO years in a row!! Yay!!

Buffalo Sucks said:
That's awesome!!

I can't wait for him to fracture the locker room, divide fans and underachieve! This is great!!

Good thing we didn't use our first-round pick on a RB!! It would've sucked if he screwed us TWO years in a row!! Yay!!

Why does everyone continue to portray this guy as a cancer in the locker room?? He has never been a cancer at ANY point in his career! :shakeno: He had social problems with New Orleans, but you can't classify that as being a problem child.

In his two years here in Miami, he was a model citizen who never complained and did everything asked of him. Sure other players in the locker room might not like the idea of him being with the team. But at this point, that is not Ricky Williams' problem, he won't be starting the trouble if there is any. I trust Saban and his influence over players, he'll mesh them into a cohesive unit with a common goal.

If I'm Jason Taylor or Zach Thomas, I love the fact Saban continues to bring in people that will help them win, regardless of the past.

"you would wet yourself" That's funny stuff J Tes!!! But i think he'd revert to the beg and plea tackling method!

Buddwalk said:
How is this old...posted today and i didnt see anyone posted it

Hes around 200 lbs. now and is lifting weights should be around 220 by the time camp starts

You have to realize that there are people on message boards who are straight up a$$-holes and will made little shride comments about the things people post like the individual that made that remark. Some people want to get all the glory when it comes to posting news and it really gets under their skin when someone else post news before they got a chance to do it. Some people that will sit hear all day scouring the internet just to post some first time news and when they do they think they are a god, but reality is that some of us have JOBS and work for a living and don't just sit around all day trying to "outpost" others.

In otherwords, I defend you, your posting wasn't old.

:clap:

chambers84 said:
You have to realize that there are people on message boards who are straight up a$$-holes and will made little shride comments about the things people post like the individual that made that remark. Some people want to get all the glory when it comes to posting news and it really gets under their skin when someone else post news before they got a chance to do it. Some people that will sit hear all day scouring the internet just to post some first time news and when they do they think they are a god, but reality is that some of us have JOBS and work for a living and don't just sit around all day trying to "outpost" others.

We have a good team with him or with out. What ever Coach Saban wants to do with this guy I'm kewl with it. Let's run his A$$ off.

chambers84 said:

:lol: Well said! :up:

Screw Ricky.We spent 2 first round picks on this guy and he just leaves in search of a dimebag and The Truth.I wonder if he found it? Now i see everyone ready to take him back with arms wide open.Makes me sick.Ricky let us all down when the team needed him the most.He turned his back on the team and for that i turn my back on him.I will never buy anything with Ricky's name on it.I feel that if u r a real dolphins fan u will do the same.Buy a Ronnie Brown jersy hes the future.

fish fan 4 life said:
Screw Ricky.We spent 2 first round picks on this guy and he just leaves in search of a dimebag and The Truth.I wonder if he found it? Now i see everyone ready to take him back with arms wide open.Makes me sick.Ricky let us all down when the team needed him the most.He turned his back on the team and for that i turn my back on him.I will never buy anything with Ricky's name on it.I feel that if u r a real dolphins fan u will do the same.Buy a Ronnie Brown jersy hes the future.

who cares, he's back...and now hopefully with a good coach & a system that works.

If we were one game away from winning the SUper Bowl last season, then you may have had a case going.

He's coming back. Get used to it. Saban could care less that ppl are getting their panties in a wad over this. If it leads to any positive scenario that contributes to us winning games, that is the only thing that matters to this HC. And it should for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom