It's that Time . . . What do you think Miami will do with the #14 pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's that Time . . . What do you think Miami will do with the #14 pick?

What Do You Think Miami Does at #14?

• Marcus Peters - CB - Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bud Dupree - DE - Kentucky

• Vic Beasley - LB - Clemson

• Arik Armstead - DT - Oregon

• Landon Collins - SS - Alabama

• Shane Ray - OLB/DE - Mizzou

• **Somebody Else** (Explain)

• **Trade for a Player** (Explain)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
72 hours from now, we'll be into the draft and waiting anxiously on what the Miami Dolphins are going to do with the #14 pick.

I am going to list a bunch of options, and realistically we are going to come to the Finheaven consensus of what direction the Miami Dolphins are going to go. Some names may or may not be available come Thursday, so factor that it to your decision making.

To be clear, this isn't what you would do, this is what you think the Miami Dolphins are going to do.

Poll closes in 72 hours.

Have at it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Expecting Gurley, Parker, and Scherff to be gone, I went with CB Kevin Johnson. Not a sexy pick but a great fit for our defense.

I think we will trade down with Dallas get their 1st 2nd and 3rd. Draft Kendricks at 27. Get a guard and big WR in the 2nd. 3rd is wide open to BPA

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

**** it up....

How do they do that? I don't think there's a guy rumored to us I'd hate except Gordon. But that's me i am very low on Gordon

It depends on who is available when we pick, but if Schreff, and the top 3 WR's are gone I think we trade back looking to target one of Kendricks, the CB out of Wake, someone to plug in at Guard (Colllins or Flowers if they drop a bit), Gordon, or one of the lesser first round WR's like Aghlor. Plenty of late first round talents seem to fit us. All bets are off though if an elite guy drops to 14.

Gun to my head i will say kevin johnson either in trade down or at 14 if we cant

Trade down....we have many needs and need to get our third rounder back.

Breshard Perriman - WR - UCF

I boldly predict that Perriman has been on Hickey's radar long before he made Mel Kiper's big board.

Sadly after I experiencing so many failed draft, other than an exciting player that would impact the offense immediately don't know if I trust dolphin front office......

Do you think he can play?

Ideal scheme fit...has everything for our scheme but legit long speed but his awareness helps offset some of that...i think hes more a 20 value but i also think tannebaum and company place a premium on the cb position and if its our 2014 scheme hes the ideal fit in that range...reminds me of a slightly slower jimmy smith who just got 4 and 48 from the ravens...right down to the swagger...i think johnson will check off all the character boxes and work ethic ones etc

Im only saying johnson cause i dont expect to see gurley or parker there who i think theyd jump on...

Kevin johnsons going higher than people think though...i have no doubts...

I'd guess Kevin Johnson as well for pretty much same reasons Hoops said. He seems to fit exactly what this FO wants in a player. And I'd be quite happy with the pick.

Back
Top Bottom