It's that Time . . . What do you think Miami will do with the #14 pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's that Time . . . What do you think Miami will do with the #14 pick?

What Do You Think Miami Does at #14?

• Marcus Peters - CB - Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bud Dupree - DE - Kentucky

• Vic Beasley - LB - Clemson

• Arik Armstead - DT - Oregon

• Landon Collins - SS - Alabama

• Shane Ray - OLB/DE - Mizzou

• **Somebody Else** (Explain)

• **Trade for a Player** (Explain)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a clue what they are going to do.........but I hope they trade down , pick the best player available were they trade to , and get extra Olineman with the extra picks. We need OLINEMEN. We need to get Tannehill to the next level. A speedy receiver wont help if they are on him after 1 step back..........

I don't think the Dolphins have any ammo to trade up. I think they will turn down offers to trade down and they will pick their man Perriman at 14.

So hard to predict this year. My best guess is that we trade back and pick up a 2nd or 3rd rounder. First three picks will go WR, LB, and DB. Not sure what order but will be based on the best player available.

Been calling it for months now so not backing down: I say Scherff falls to 14 and we get him.

Barring that, I think La'el Collins or Gurley (I think Parker goes to Minnesota)

I'm saying stand pat at 14 and pick one of Waynes, Scherff or Parker ... whichever of the 3 is left.

I'm the only one thus far who's voted for Eric Kendricks. Past history tells us the Dolphins will pass up an elite talent (Gurley?) and take an above average player at a position of need. It happens every year. So I'm going with Eric Kendricks. That's the most Dolphins pick they could make.

Never seen so much love for an oft injured back on here. He is talented for sure but backs just as talented have been drafted lower and definitely don't see a once in a decade type back.
Not sure the Bull dogs missed a beat when they didn't have him this year

Never seen so much love for an oft injured back on here. He is talented for sure but backs just as talented have been drafted lower and definitely don't see a once in a decade type back.
Not sure the Bull dogs missed a beat when they didn't have him this year

Been saying it for a while. He's good, but damn look at Chubbs numbers replacing him. Their system and line help out a lot. Doesn't mean I think Gurley is a slouch by any means but you have to look at the big picture and not the you tube highlights.

Trade down for me, but there are a load of possibilities with a similar probability because we might be able to get decent value at 14 at LB, CB, G and WR.

Gun to my head i will say kevin johnson either in trade down or at 14 if we cant

I'd have said that too. Even though Johnson's stats aren't stellar and he's too grabby for the pros, I like his fiery attitude and his zone scheme fit. I could see Gurley, Agholor or Peters either. Most of those could be had with a trade-down. Hoping there's a 3-4 OLB, RB or PBS lineman at 14 that someone wants to move up for.

Back
Top Bottom