It's time...Season Predictions...let's see what you got! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's time...Season Predictions...let's see what you got!

17 Broncos at Dolphins 31 (W) 1-0
20 Dolphins at Jets 23 OT (L) 1-1
14 Panthers at Dolphins 27 (W) 2-1
BYE
23 Dolphins at Bills 19 (W) 3-1
26 Dolphins at Bucs 23 (W) 4-1
34 Chiefs at Dolphins 27 (L) 4-2
27 Dolphins at Saints 17 (W) 5-2
29 Falcons at Dolphins 27 (L) 5-3
23 Patriots at Dolphins 26 OT (W) 6-3
30 Dolphins at Browns 20 (W) 7-3
26 Dolphins at Raiders 23 OT (W) 8-3
13 Bills at Dolphins 34 (W) 9-3
23 Dolphins at Chargers 20 OT (W) 10-3
10 Jets at Dolphins 24 (W) 11-3
13 Titans at Dolphins 29 (W) 12-3
17 Dolphins at Patriots 20 OT (L) 12-4

12-4 is very realistic, but will just wait till the season starts (Shall we)!! Here's to 2005!!! Playoff bound???????

We as Dolphins Fans must always be optimistic. If we're not we will always think they will suck. I have been a fan since 1982 (12 years old) I always think were going to the Super Bowl. This year is no different. Win or Lose. Playoffs or No Playoffs. I always feel we can win the Super Bowl. These next 5 years look better than ever for that to become a reality. Go Dolphins!!

Lets Go Miami!! 16-0!!!!!!!!!

Undefeated Team!! Wooo Go Miami

How is 12-4 realistic? We haven't finished with a mark that good since 1990. 12-4 realistic in the first year of all these changes? God, I hope so, but I'd say 10-6 would be a great mark for us this year. I'm not going to make any predictions yet since it's still way too early, but I can predict that this team will be younger, hungrier, fresher and will improve throughout the season rather than fade.

Way too early to give a prediction.

Not enough is know about a number of positions.

This team could be 5-11 or it could pull off an 11-5 run depending on how certain pieces of the puzzle fit into place.

painnotpleasure said:
Last game of the season at New England... 9-6... most likely determines whether we will make playoffs or not... :barf: L?! It's early man! No one will blame you if you're wrong or not, let it out... you know you want to! W! W! W! WIN! WIN @ NEW ENGLAND IN DECEMBER! 10-6 PLAYOFFS!

Your just on today, Aren't you? :cooldude:

i'll wait until we break training camp to make a prediction.. We still need to see if the safety positions are going to be solid, we need a 3rd WR, and we need to get a good look at the O-Line and be sure that our assumptions that they'll be improved if for nothing than coaching alone are valid... Otherwise, I think we're set.. get back to me after Training camp

Season Record (7-9)

W vs Denver

L at Jets

W vs Carolina

Bye

L at Buffalo

L at TampaBay

L vs Kansas City

W at New Orleans

L vs Atlanta

L vs New England

W at Cleveland

L at Oakland

W vs Buffalo

L at San Diego

W vs Jets

W vs Tennessee

L at New England

Cheapshotz said:
Tell me why you think that. I see too many guys saying we will suck again and the only reason they give is " AJ Feeley sucks".

DO me a favor. Break down the schedule and SHOW me a team that we CAN'T beat. Break down the team roster and SHOW me a team weakness that proves we can't contend.

I don't see any. AJ played well enough in Philly to win games with less talent on offense than we have here.

Any team can win on any sunday, obviously the easiest example would be Miami over New England last year, so I won't break down the schedule. A team weakness-Qb, Oline, WR, Defensive tackle, weak-side linebacker, safety. Take off the aqua and orange glasses and be realistic. I'm a dolfan and it's gonna take time, Saban is not a miracle worker. I think the Phins will finish 4th in the Afc East and will probably be one of the worst teams in the AFC. If they were in the NFC they'd probably contend for a playoff spot but the AFC is loaded. Just because Saban is the coach does not mean that team is automatically gonna win 10 more games than they did last year, he's probably gonna go through an adjustment phase also. I expect the team to start slow and finish strong as Saban gets adjusted to the pro game. AJ did not play well in Philly, he played average his job was to "not lose the game." The whole offense is a big question mark there is talent at WR and hopefully Brown turns into a star, but who else can the team count on to be consistent on offense besides Chambers, Booker, McMike, and possibly Brown?

djfresh47 said:
Any team can win on any sunday, obviously the easiest example would be Miami over New England last year,

well, we beat them on a monday. Sorry:rolleyes:

Ok. We ended 4-12 last year. Now I'm not saying we definitely would have won these, BUT.... how many of our losses did our QB (any of them) throw a INT that was RETURNED FOR A TD??? And then of those, how many did we lose by that TD or LESS??? Just theoretically, IF the INT still occured, but the player would have been stopped w/o a TD, how many more would we have won??

I think it was about 8-9 INT for TDs, so my personal opinion is that if those were not TDs, we would have won 3-4 more games, meaning we would have been 7-9 or 8-8 last year. So my optomism for a good year is based upon improved O-line/ Offense coaches and a HC that will instill a tougher attitude.

Any thoughts on this?

Here is my dream season...a 9 - 7 record...slow start to come on and just miss the playoff thanks to the Patsies... :(

W vs Denver (1-0)
L at NY Jets (1-1)
L vs Carolina (1-2)
L at Buffalo (1-3)
W at Tampa Bay (2-3)
W vs Kansas City (3-3)
W at New Orleans (4-3)
L vs Atlanta (4-4)
L vs New England (4-5)
W at Cleveland (5-5)
W at Oakland (6-5)
W vs Buffalo (7-5)