It's time...Season Predictions...let's see what you got! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's time...Season Predictions...let's see what you got!

Cheapshotz said:
I'll say it right now.

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT MIAMI FINISHES AHEAD OF BUFFALO AND NY IN THE STANDINGS.

100% GUARANTEED.

OK.

As a Fin fan I want to say 10 wins but as a realist looking at a 4 win team with a rookie headcoach, questions at the Qb position, young players on defense and the oline, Id have to say 5-7 wins. I hope and pray we win more, hell I want to go 16-0 and go on to win the Superbowl but theres a learning curve to being a headcoach from college, they all go through it and we really need to gel on the olines and dlines.

The offense will be the key to how far this team goes. If Feeley can play at a decent level, and the OL gels into a solid unit? I say 10 wins, and with some good bounces of the football 11-12 wins. :D

With the parity of the NFL right now, every team, except the Pats, Eagles, and 49ers are at about 8 wins. The Dolphins will be the new Chargers in 2005! Until proven otherwise anyway.

Wow. the fans here are blinded by optimism. I've been a longer Dolfan longer (advanced age) than most of you and it makes me chuckle. C'mon guys, we sucked horribly last year. We have a whole new system and coaching staff. We've got guys coming back from serious injuries.

Yes, we all want to believe we'll contend this year, but realistically we'll probably be no better than .500. It takes more than one year to rebuild. I fully expect next year to be our return to glory.

W vs Denver

W at Jets

W vs Carolina

Bye

W at Buffalo

W at TampaBay

W vs Kansas City

W at New Orleans

W vs Atlanta

W vs New England

W at Cleveland

W at Oakland

W vs Buffalo

W at San Diego

W vs Jets

W vs Tennessee

W at New England

Crisis said:
When was the last (and only) time you've seen Brady throw a ball up for grabs in the 4th quarter when he's being sacked?

How many times has Brady been owned like that? He had a bad game because our defense didn't let him have a good game.

jguig said:
Wow. the fans here are blinded by optimism. I've been a longer Dolfan longer (advanced age) than most of you and it makes me chuckle. C'mon guys, we sucked horribly last year. We have a whole new system and coaching staff. We've got guys coming back from serious injuries.

Yes, we all want to believe we'll contend this year, but realistically we'll probably be no better than .500. It takes more than one year to rebuild. I fully expect next year to be our return to glory.

I don't see us as rebuilding. This team on paper is as good or better than our 10-6 teams the past few years. Feeley is the only ? mark. He went 3-2 in his final 5 starts with a win vs. NE.

Saban > Wannstupid
Saban's Offensive coaches > Wannstupid's coaches
Defense = Wannstupid's defense
Feeley > Fiedler
Ronnie Brown ? Ricky

This is a good team. All we needed was a new coach and RB and we got them both this offseason.

:roflmao:

some of these posts were hilarious, the ones saying 16-0 i know wer ejust joking , but the one saying 13-3 was funny!!!!!!

brady did and usually does struggle against miami, but hes still 5-3 career agains them so thats not too bad.

i say mia goes 8-8 and they spilt with the pats each team winning at home....

jguig said:

Yes, but instead of just looking at the result (We sucked), did you look at why we sucked, why this team did not suck as much the year before?

Last year we lost our premeir RB, so we had no real running threat.......This year, we should have at the very least, competent RB.

Last year we had a Rookie O-coordinator who looked confused........this year we have a good O-coordinator.

Last year we lost our two starting DT at once (Which our defense relyed upon)......This year we should get back at least one of them, and our defense will not rely as heavy on the play of the DT.

Last year, 5 O-lineman (the most Expierienced only having 1 years under his belt) were put together and asked to perform, coached by one of the worst O-line coaches.....This year we have one of the best O-line coaches, coaching 5 players that have expierience with each other.

Last year we had a HC that was afraid to take chances on Offense, refused to make changes at halftime, and stubornly believed that the the defense not Offense would win the games.....This year we have a head coach that believes we need to take chances when they are there,allow the Offense to score, and defense secure the V. Also Not affraid to make changes at halftime.

This is a different team then last year, this team is closer to the team of 2003, then 2004, but with more depth on defense.

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao:

some of these posts were hilarious, the ones saying 16-0 i know wer ejust joking , but the one saying 13-3 was funny!!!!!!

brady did and usually does struggle against miami, but hes still 5-3 career agains them so thats not too bad.

i say mia goes 8-8 and they spilt with the pats each team winning at home....

By the end of Brady's career, he will be 8-10 against Miami and Saban.

I am gonna be realistic and say i'd be pretty happy with an 8-8 season. Nobody likes to strive for mediocrity but I think the Phins are closer to being a 6-10 team than a playoff team.

djfresh47 said:
I am gonna be realistic and say i'd be pretty happy with an 8-8 season. Nobody likes to strive for mediocrity but I think the Phins are closer to being a 6-10 team than a playoff team.

Tell me why you think that. I see too many guys saying we will suck again and the only reason they give is " AJ Feeley sucks".

DO me a favor. Break down the schedule and SHOW me a team that we CAN'T beat. Break down the team roster and SHOW me a team weakness that proves we can't contend.

I don't see any. AJ played well enough in Philly to win games with less talent on offense than we have here.

tay0365 said:
By the end of Brady's career, he will be 8-10 against Miami and Saban.

:roflmao: yeah and ricky williams return to the phins and lead them to back to back sb titles

:shakeno:

keep dreaming, brady might even finish with a 500 record vs phins but bottom line is he will look back and say, who cares i won 5 rings with the pats

;)

u guys may and probably will struggle but the best coach in the history of the NFL Bill B 10-1 playoffs alltime and counting, went 5-11 his 1st season at the helm, then the next year 11-5 so look for the phins to be in the post season in 2006 and you never know the sb is in miami and they could be hosting that game...... the competition will be tough in the AFC for several more years but who knows.....

Back
Top Bottom