It's time...Season Predictions...let's see what you got! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's time...Season Predictions...let's see what you got!

L vs Denver (0-1)

L at Jets (0-2)

L vs Carolina (0-3)

Bye

L at Buffalo (0-4)

W at TampaBay (1-4)

W vs Kansas City (2-4)

W at New Orleans (3-4)

L vs Atlanta (3-5)

L vs New England (3-6)

W at Cleveland (4-6)

W at Oakland (5-6)

L vs Buffalo (6-6)

L at San Diego (6-7)

L vs Jets (6-8)

W vs Tennessee (7-8)

L at New England (7-9)

Crisis said:
L vs Denver (0-1)

L at Jets (0-2)

L vs Carolina (0-3)

Bye

L at Buffalo (0-4)

W at TampaBay (1-4)

W vs Kansas City (2-4)

W at New Orleans (3-4)

L vs Atlanta (3-5)

L vs New England (3-6)

W at Cleveland (4-6)

W at Oakland (5-6)

L vs Buffalo (6-6)

L at San Diego (6-7)

L vs Jets (6-8)

W vs Tennessee (7-8)

L at New England (7-9)

So we go 0-6 in our division??? RRRRRIIIIIGGHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!

Got $5000 to bet???????

Season Record (6-10)

L vs Denver

L at Jets

L vs Carolina

Bye

W at Buffalo
W at TampaBay

L vs Kansas City

W at New Orleans
L vs Atlanta
L vs New England
W at Cleveland
L at Oakland

L vs Buffalo

L at San Diego

10 vs Jets

W vs Tennessee

L at New England

rainmaker1313 said:
So we go 0-6 in our division??? RRRRRIIIIIGGHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!

Got $5000 to bet???????

Too tough of a division! Miami doesn't stack up well with the teams in the division. You guys would've been 0-6 in the division last year if Tom Brady didn't play the worst game of his career.

I see Miami as the Buffalo as last year, new coach, new look, streaky team, beats up on the weaker teams. Unfortunately for the Dolphins they don't have a weak opponent in the East like the Bills did with the Phins last year.

Crisis said:
Too tough of a division! Miami doesn't stack up well with the teams in the division. You guys would've been 0-6 in the division last year if Tom Brady didn't play the worst game of his career.

I see Miami as the Buffalo as last year, new coach, new look, streaky team, beats up on the weaker teams. Unfortunately for the Dolphins they don't have a weak opponent in the East like the Bills did with the Phins last year.

I'll say it right now.

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT MIAMI FINISHES AHEAD OF BUFFALO AND NY IN THE STANDINGS.

100% GUARANTEED.

Just be glad Crisis didn't pick us to go 4-12 again. I think we'll beat the Jets or Bills once though.

I still think a realistic record is 8-8. I hope I am wrong and we do better, but knowing we have a brand new coach and a rookie RB, I will be ok with an 8-8 record this season.

Cheapshotz said:
I'll say it right now.

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT MIAMI FINISHES AHEAD OF BUFFALO AND NY IN THE STANDINGS.

100% GUARANTEED.

ok and if we dont, you owe me 1,000,000 dollars

Crisis said:

whoa whoa there is a reason why brady didnt play so well. OUR DEFENSE OWNED THE PATS IN THAT GAME. I dont know what it was but when they needed big plays they did it. They played their hearts out and Brady coudlnt do anything about it =P He was scared.

Crisis said:

we will split with the bills and break losmans leg in the process

It is still way to early to predict, but as I said before, this team at worse will be 9-7, and at best 12-4.

Rzeznik21 said:
whoa whoa there is a reason why brady didnt play so well. OUR DEFENSE OWNED THE PATS IN THAT GAME. I dont know what it was but when they needed big plays they did it. They played their hearts out and Brady coudlnt do anything about it =P He was scared.

When was the last (and only) time you've seen Brady throw a ball up for grabs in the 4th quarter when he's being sacked?

Back
Top Bottom