It's Time to Thank Huizenga | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Time to Thank Huizenga

Ohio Fanatic said:
If Wayne has a fault, it's that he's not businessman-like enough or cutthroat enough, he has too much loyalty to his employess because he's a nice guy. Hence the extension to Wanny.

Ohio, He's plenty business savy. You don't accumulate billions of dollars like he has by not being an excellent business man. He was just new to NFL ownership. How could he argue with 11-5,11-5, 10-6 seasons? When it got down to the brass tacks he saw the light and made a change. He may not know football, but he damn sure understands the bottom line and made the correction.

He will support this one, come, bleed or blister until it's time for another change. Let's all hope the next one will be ten to fifteen years from now.

I'm not so sure the players are publicly saying all this because they really feel it, or just that Saban's on a honeymoon period and can do what he wants...i.e. cut them, there's no loyalty to these players at the moment. Not saying this is the case, just a thought. Jay Williams comments might have been more of the senitment of the team.

MDFINFAN said:
I'm not so sure the players are publicly saying all this because they really feel it, or just that Saban's on a honeymoon period and can do what he wants...i.e. cut them, there's no loyalty to these players at the moment. Not saying this is the case, just a thought. Jay Williams comments might have been more of the senitment of the team.

I seriously doubt that, but if it is the sentiment of the team then this team needs an enema.

themole said:
Squiiiiirt. There goes JAY! :lol:

I don't wish injury on a player, but I sure would love it if Penningtons problems linger and Jay Fiedler is starting for the Jets next time they lineup against us.

BlueFin said:
I don't wish injury on a player, but I sure would love it if Penningtons problems linger and Jay Fiedler is starting for the Jets next time they lineup against us.

Be careful what you wish for. When Jay got hot, he was hot. It didn't happen very often, but it did happen.

BlueFin said:

Bluefin, It wasn't Jay fiedler I had in mind when I posted that. It was Jay Williams. JF, although not up to parr as championship caliber Qbs go, was all heart and gave his all on the field with class.

Having said that....when the body gets an enema, the steak and everything between it and the bologna gets caught up in the big PUSH. :lol:

themole said:
Bluefin, It wasn't Jay fiedler I had in mind when I posted that. It was Jay Williams. JF, although not up to parr as championship caliber Qbs go, was all heart and gave his all on the field with class.

Having said that....when the body gets an enema, the steak and everything between it and the bologna gets caught up in the big PUSH. :lol:

My mistake, when you use the word "Jay" in the same sentence with human waste leaving I automatically think Jay Fiedler.:lol:

BlueFin said:
You know what aqua? I'll take my chances.

Knowing our luck, Jay would have his one good game of the season against us.

Back
Top Bottom