It's Time to Thank Huizenga | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Time to Thank Huizenga

BlueFin said:
You know what aqua? I'll take my chances.

Well, the odds definitely favor his usual inconsistent (at best) performance, but he was prone to those occasional games, like against Buff, Dallas, cleanup v. Wash, etc.

You guys wont be the ones claiming high ground in three years when Saban is a bust, and heizenga is a joke again, will you? Hindsight bootlickers, nah, no way.

So, your excited about a stadium improvement, and not a team improvement? Saban has already went against what he stated. We STILL do NOT have our personel for a 3-4 D. Wheres that 3-4 D at, that he was going to run. I sure hope he aint dumb enough to run it with what we got now.

I have no doubt we are persuing Law. We HAVE to since we got rid of Surtain and have no cover corner now, which you need for the 4-3.

One strike on Saban, went against what he stated he was going to run on D. Supposed to run a 3-4, now we are locked into a 4-3.

Strike two, Saban did NOT get the best player available in the draft. he stuck to what he knew. All players he drafted, he either recruited, played for him, or played against him. if that is his evaluation of talent in college, we are in big trouble. In three years, when he has no clue on players out of college, we will be looking like the 02,03, and 04 Browns, keeping getting worse as time goes on.

Strike three.... yet to be determined..... He hasnt collapsed, but I can see your point why you would be excited about a stadium improvement, and not the team.

My strike three, is he got Ronnie "I'll size up any LB" Brown. Should of went with Carnell. But, I wont hold that against him, but we did NOT get the BEST back. Just a good back. Enough to help, but not a gamebreaker.

The definate third strike has yet to be determined. He keeps piling up the suspect decisions, then his lack of decisiveness will be his third strike. It has NOT become crucial yet, his lack of decisiveness, but its suspect, thats for sure.

Congrats troll, you're only the 3rd person out of however many thousand members to have made my ignore list.

Agua said:
Congrats troll, you're only the 3rd person out of however many thousand members to have made my ignore list.

:lol: He's been on mine.

I think with the addition of Saban, the new stadium proposal and the open purse strings he has given to Saban, we definitely have to thank him.

You can think what you may, and ignore me, like I care? Shi...... you'll be the same criers in three years, asking what went wrong, saban should be fired, blah blah blah. You'll pledge undying devotion to saban, then when his lack of knowledge on college athletes becoming glaringly obvious, and jT is gone, zach is gone, ronnie is busting (if 800 yard seasons is a bust), and so forth, you start crying about "what went wrong?"

All the while, you'll know, I was right. LOL. Is it not a fact, that every guy he drafted, was a guy he knew? Saban either played against him, had him on his team, or recruited him. is that not sticking to what you know? Thats not knowing all the players out there, and what they can contribute to your team. Thats not picking from the best talent pool, thats picking from the "I know" talent pool.

Of course you believe we got the best RB available. But, when the 05 season is done, and Carnell performs better, are you going to admit the second strike also? Probably not, I'll have to listen to more blah blah blah. "He's only a rookie", "our line still sucks", making every excuse in the world for Saban/Brown. That will be strike two.

Strike three, when Saban tries to save face, and play a 3-4, and we get scored on, that will show you the strike 3. More then likely from the foes TE position too. see how great your boy Roth is on the left side. He's straight up a RE. But, you will witness.

Time is on my side, not yours.... You shall see.

LithoMan said:
You can think what you may, and ignore me, like I care? Shi...... you'll be the same criers in three years, asking what went wrong, saban should be fired, blah blah blah. You'll pledge undying devotion to saban, then when his lack of knowledge on college athletes becoming glaringly obvious, and jT is gone, zach is gone, ronnie is busting (if 800 yard seasons is a bust), and so forth, you start crying about "what went wrong?"

All the while, you'll know, I was right. LOL. Is it not a fact, that every guy he drafted, was a guy he knew? Saban either played against him, had him on his team, or recruited him. is that not sticking to what you know? Thats not knowing all the players out there, and what they can contribute to your team. Thats not picking from the best talent pool, thats picking from the "I know" talent pool.

Of course you believe we got the best RB available. But, when the 05 season is done, and Carnell performs better, are you going to admit the second strike also? Probably not, I'll have to listen to more blah blah blah. "He's only a rookie", "our line still sucks", making every excuse in the world for Saban/Brown. That will be strike two.

Strike three, when Saban tries to save face, and play a 3-4, and we get scored on, that will show you the strike 3. More then likely from the foes TE position too. see how great your boy Roth is on the left side. He's straight up a RE. But, you will witness.

Time is on my side, not yours.... You shall see.

Not every player he chose was from the SEC, but how can you argue with picking the talent from the best conference in college football? Only a fool would argue with that.

Back
Top Bottom