J. Claytons Take on Mueller Hire | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J. Claytons Take on Mueller Hire

NathanHunt said:
I saw that too... but I'm hoping that wasn't "one buddy talking up another buddy" to help ease tensions in Phinland.

Remember how SKEEEEEWWWWWEEEEEDDDD ESPN's opinion can be at times.

Would anyone really expect ESPN to say "Mueller is an IDIOT"?

I'm not giving much credit to what ESPN has to say about a recent comrade.

Pardon my caution.

Please, you dont even know anything about Randy, so why you got caution. Do you even know his past? If you did, except "why he get fired from N.O. if he is so great?" excuse, then you wouldnt know anything about the man.

I notice the same ones applauding Nicks hire, are the same ones questioning Randys hire. Thats because you dont even realize that Nick blew the draft. Thats why Randy is here. Thank You!

MDFINFAN said:
How is that unbiased, he didn't include what really happened in NO., nor did he fully address the ego thing we all know Muller hads..that's not the whole story, but someone who's supporting Saban's decision right now. I guess it gets him assess with Saban later..who knows..
:lol:

whats your deal with the anti-saban speak lately?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I've always found Mueller a loud mouth he speaks his mind and likes the limelight. That's why that came to a shock for me.

:up:

But, even Satan has believers! :rofl3:

MelbournePhin said:

What's wrong with an OBJECTIVE opinion?

Just because he's not "hip to the mainstream" doesn't make him wrong.

Einstein was once considered an idiot.

anti <> wrong.

NathanHunt said:
What's wrong with an OBJECTIVE opinion?

Just because he's not "hip to the mainstream" doesn't make him wrong.

Einstein was once considered an idiot.

anti <> wrong.

never implied that he was wrong or right or an idiot. just posed a simple question bud

Working with Saban won't be any different for Mueller than his days with Knox in Seattle. As controlling as Saban can be, he is clear in the type of players he wants. On defense, he wants big players. On offense, he knows the importance of good quarterback play. It's going to take the Dolphins time to reconfigure the roster. They are moving from a quick 4-3 scheme on defense that eventually will be turned into a 3-4 with bigger players. That won't happen overnight.
john clayton doesnt know crap about the miami dolphins team now! we are not going to be just a 3-4 team we are going to be a mix of all different alignment on the d-line to create a confusion upon the opponents offenses.

he does know we are restructuring our d to a bigger type but other than that he knows nothing! thanx to sabans great new policies. funny stuff!:rofl3:

I just think people are making too much out of this. The only thing Mueller will be is another opinion for Saban to listen to, he won't make free agent signings or won't make any draft choices. He's just another voice. Saban has final say on everything.

things are getting brighter every day for the Dolphins since Saban has been here. A quick turnaround is looking more likely by the day :)

ether79 said:
I just think people are making too much out of this. The only thing Mueller will be is another opinion for Saban to listen to, he won't make free agent signings or won't make any draft choices. He's just another voice. Saban has final say on everything.

You know, you're right. Saban will have this guy on a tight leash and that's a comfort.

MelbournePhin said:

His business professionalism, nothing to do with his coaching or coaches..just the business side of him bothers me a little.

MDFINFAN said:
His business professionalism, nothing to do with his coaching or coaches..just the business side of him bothers me a little.

thanks for answering without a smartalek comment. :)

I notice the same ones applauding Nicks hire, are the same ones questioning Randys hire. Thats because you dont even realize that Nick blew the draft. Thats why Randy is here. Thank You!

how did nick blow the draft? we had one of the best drafts!

Agua said:
You know, you're right. Saban will have this guy on a tight leash and that's a comfort.
I think so too. I don't think Saban would've hired him if he thought that Mueller didn't understand his role on this team. You got to remember that Saban said there will be one voice on this team, Saban's voice.

MelbournePhin said:
thanks for answering without a smartalek comment. :)

No problem, generally I will answer straight out, unlike Saban's dealing with Speilman, I'll be very up front with my opinion...that's the purpose of the board to me, to give and debate opinions..sometimes I think ppl get too personal in their attacks, but that's apart of being on a board.

Back
Top Bottom