J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight

Oh yay, just more dolphins related embarrassment on its way. :(

Here we go. The Jon Martin Tour commences. I thought Pierce Morgan or Katie Couric was going to get first shot at this soft piece of ****.

**** that piece of ****.

Dumb ****ing piece of ****, lying ass ****ing *****.

Rant over. Long day at work.

I take this as a sign the Well's report isn't going to come out the way he wanted. Preemptive damage control by Martin. Take the shots while you can.

Isn't Dungy on our committee that was set up after this scandal?

I take this as a sign the Well's report isn't going to come out the way he wanted. Preemptive damage control by Martin. Take the shots while you can.

BINGO. Exactly what this is. Its called being proactive due to the fact the report will show nothing to support your claim. Oh and by the way it also is the start of a post nfl career of nothing.

Richie says hi.

Richie Incognito -- Pulls a Johnny Manziel ... Goes Home with TWO Hot Chicks

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/27/richie-incognito-johnny-manziel-two-hot-chicks/#ixzz2rjZpmFBd

012714richieincognitolaunch3-1.jpg

I had the same hunch reading into Ross saying that Martin wouldn't be back, before Ross laughingly retracted it.

Back
Top Bottom