J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight

Richie incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 30s
#FreeINCOGNITO

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 54s

Jon Martin dodged several Dungy questions tonight.Did he check himself into hospital after leaving Fins? "I don't think that's important.".....Martin refused to say if he has regrets.Dungy asked him 3 times if Incognito was his friend. Wouldn't answer directly."I was working....... to be his friend." Said way he was treated "is not normal behavior.[But] it was accepted culture" in Miami.But he didn't tell Philbin.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 54s

Jon Martin dodged several Dungy questions tonight.Did he check himself into hospital after leaving Fins? "I don't think that's important.".....Martin refused to say if he has regrets.Dungy asked him 3 times if Incognito was his friend. Wouldn't answer directly."I was working....... to be his friend." Said way he was treated "is not normal behavior.[But] it was accepted culture" in Miami.But he didn't tell Philbin.

He obviously has been advised by an attorney......didn't know where to turn, but doesn't go to the head coach. What a tool......I am fully expecting a lawsuit here, dumbass

JM is as good at sidestepping questions as he is at sidestepping defensive ends. What a puss...

Despicable, conniving lazy lout. Dungy summoned up some nostalgic flashbacks of when my son was young and starting to play T-Ball. He couldn't have served them up any softer under the circumstances yet still Jona wouldn't directly and honestly answer. He's being handled, probably rehearsed for days before this with an eye towards setting the stage for a "bullying" class action lawsuit. with far-reaching tentacles. Pathetic protoplasmic waste!

He's not coming back. The purpose of the interview was to market him as an unfortunate guy who was bullied. He is seeking the opportunity elsewhere. Some team will probably give him a chance. There was no mention of his mental health.

I think when Martin came into the NFL, he thought he would automatically gain admiration and respect of say a player like Dwight Stephensen or Anthony Munoz. He didn't realize he had to earn on the field.

Just watched the interview. He couldn't even give a straight answer. Dungy seemed as if he tried to press more for answers the last quarter of the interview but didn't get much out of him. IMO Martin came across pretty bad and was constantly repeating himself.

Terrible interview. Martin just made himself look indecisive and weak. Dude was ranked the worst LT in football, who'd want him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom