J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight

Man I just saw the clip, J. Martin looked he was heading out for a night out on the town. He had a over sized diamond ear ring with his I'm a pimp chain on.

Quite frankly, we've been more harsh to each other lately on this site, then probably what he went thru.. Ours is all in fun tho :up:

God forbid that JM hang around w/ mechanics, soldiers, me when I have gone too long w/o caffeine, etc... WTF am I talking about; mommy will never let him of the ivory tower ever again!

He is fat, lazy and lacks character. If you press his belly button, Pillsbury rolls pop out of the oven.

What a ******
Snake: "I’m a grown man. I’ve been in locker rooms. There’s been vulgar languages in locker rooms. One instance doesn’t bother me. It’s the persistence of it. I wish I would have had more tools to solve my situation, but I felt trapped, like I didn’t have a way to make it right. It came down to a point where I felt it was best to remove myself from the situation."

[mod]Do not circumvent the profanity filter[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
God forbid that JM hang around w/ mechanics, soldiers, me when I have gone too long w/o caffeine, etc... WTF am I talking about; mommy will never let him of the ivory tower ever again!

Well he majored in the classics at Stanford and was raised with the silver spoon. I don't think he's ever met an auto mechanic in his life. Unless he met Richie's dad. :lol:

What a dope. What a farce this whole thing was. Anyone with half a brain cell could piece together that the real reason he snapped and bolted was due to the pressure and anxiety associated with looking like horse**** on the field and switching positions...

What a dope. What a farce this whole thing was. Anyone with half a brain cell could piece together that the real reason he snapped and bolted was due to the pressure and anxiety associated with looking like horse**** on the field and switching positions...

Yep and I still believe that the reason he handled it the way he did was that the team was going to NFI him without pay and that's why he went nuclear. What a dumb, ****ty situation.

The differnces in personalty etc between him and Incognito are like at the opposite end of the spectrum...it's like water and gas together.

**** that piece of ****.

Dumb ****ing piece of ****, lying ass ****ing *****.

Rant over. Long day at work.

Not sure what the last curse is but if its what I think it is, its almost as disturbing as the people who gave you thumbs up

Things that can unite Dolphins fans….hating the Jets, beating the Pats and ripping Jon Martin.

Back
Top Bottom