J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight

Will Josh Samuda go on next and rat on how Martin was hazing him?

Prison psychology: go find the weakest guy and beat him up so that you don't look like the weakest bi.. in the yard.

Never been incarcerated, but I thought it was the other way around ...

Find a tough guy & whoop his ass. Even if you lose, you look crazy - and people aren't sure what to think of you. :idk:

I take this as a sign the Well's report isn't going to come out the way he wanted. Preemptive damage control by Martin. Take the shots while you can.

I hope you are right... unfortunately I have a sinking feeling of this being the first stop on his self-proclaimed "Victory Tour".

I feel a definite "double down" air about this.

ipCiYk84QPt2I-1.gif

The only "trapped" person I see here is Tannehill.

Is it possible martin blacked out when he was bullied by aldon smith and he woke up to teammates cussing at him for a horrible job at protecting his quarterback?

The only "trapped" person I see here is Tannehill.

I can't figure out, although it's a little obstructed view from the other side, how Tannehill did not come away from that play without a lower leg injury of some sort.

Here we go. The Jon Martin Tour commences. I thought Pierce Morgan or Katie Couric was going to get first shot at this soft piece of ****.

He is going on Piers Morgan with The Walrus next.

He's a woman "trapped" inside a fat boys body.

No one in South Florida cares anymore fatboy. Even less tonight with Slim Reaper in town.

Richie incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 34s

#FreeINCOGNITO

Dave Hyde ‏@davehydesports 2m

This Jonathan Martin inteview s one of the most disappointing TV events since Al Capone's empty vault was opened

Back
Top Bottom