J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight

Snake: "I’m a grown man. I’ve been in locker rooms. There’s been vulgar languages in locker rooms. One instance doesn’t bother me. It’s the persistence of it. I wish I would have had more tools to solve my situation, but I felt trapped, like I didn’t have a way to make it right. It came down to a point where I felt it was best to remove myself from the situation."

11 minutes left in the news. When is this on?

They got something on the Pope next and the story on the singer that passed away today.

Hey, that singer was Pete Seeger.......

Saw the piece! I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth........

Full interview tomorrow morning on Today. It was hard to even look at him during the 10 second clip they showed.

Hey, that singer was Pete Seeger.......

Saw the piece! I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth........

I did not know he was that historical. Unreal in the civil rights movement.

Martin is 2/3 of a retard. I hope he never plays another down in the NFL.

So he wanted out because there was to much cursing in the locker room? Maybe he would be better off working for the Disney Channel.

Absolutely. Legendary figure.

I still call myself a communist, because communism is no more what Russia made of it than Christianity is what the churches make of it.
Pete Seeger

:ponder:

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

So he wanted out because there was to much cursing in the locker room? Maybe he would be better off working for the Disney Channel.

All that bandwagon crap against Incog early on, now looks likes a drummed up witch hunt. And sadly, to many people are willing to grab their pitch forks and yell. All without knowledge of the facts.

Martin: they wuz cussin' an' loud talkin' all the time.. an' all kinda bad things..
Dungy: go 'head brother Martin, speak..
Martin: I tell ya Pastor, that Miami is the devil!
Dungy: Amen brother Martin.. consider yourself healed.

Quite frankly it's bizarre if his big complaint was that people were throwing around awful language in a football locker room.

Seriously?

Quite frankly it's bizarre if his big complaint was that people were throwing around awful language in a football locker room.

Seriously?

"Well they forced me to go to a strip joint" line etc. stuff isn't going to go over so well so...

Seriously?

Quite frankly, we've been more harsh to each other lately on this site, then probably what he went thru.. Ours is all in fun tho :up:

Will Josh Samuda go on next and rat on how Martin was hazing him?

Prison psychology: go find the weakest guy and beat him up so that you don't look like the weakest bi.. in the yard.

Back
Top Bottom