J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J MArtin to interview w/ Dungy on NBC Nightly News tonight

Richie says hi.

Richie Incognito -- Pulls a Johnny Manziel ... Goes Home with TWO Hot Chicks

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/27/richie-incognito-johnny-manziel-two-hot-chicks/#ixzz2rjZpmFBd

012714richieincognitolaunch3-1.jpg

haha what a dbag camera guy "lookin swoll bruh" "how much you benchin now"

RI bout to bully the **** outta those 2

martin might feel bullied if dungy asks "how are you doing?"

It's nice going to be on the NATIONAL NIGHTLY NEWS.

Looks like Richie is enjoying his time off. :):)

No reporter will have th guts to challenge Martin for what we know he is worth

I take this as a sign the Well's report isn't going to come out the way he wanted. Preemptive damage control by Martin. Take the shots while you can.

Yeah that.

So much for turning the other cheek. Wait.... Snakes don't have cheeks.

Somehow, I doubt it will be as entertaining or as informative as Chris Hayes w/ Richard Sherman last night on MSNBC.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

more proof dungy is a tool.

If it weren't for Dan, Al & Bob, the Sunday game would be a total abomination.

11 minutes left in the news. When is this on?

They got something on the Pope next and the story on the singer that passed away today.

Martin is a snake.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Here he is.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Snake snake snake

wow nice 10 second clip haha what a joke. Not gonna be able to catch the whole thing tomorrow morning.

I just saw the clip! WTF is Dungy interviewing him for?????

Awful Announcing@awfulannouncing 5m
Jonathan Martin will have a sitdown interview with Tony Dungy. Portions air tonight on NBC Nightly News and tomorrow on Today.

this should be interesting...

oh and Martin is a snake!

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Isnt this a conflict of interest (I mean by definition not legality) that Dungy is/was in Ross's council, and now interviewing that *****

Martin has nice coating of baby fat on that body of his. Seems like he has been grinding in the weight room. Loser.

Back
Top Bottom