J-Off's 2024 OT's | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Jesus, I did not realize he was that tall.
Yeah he measured at 6-8 at The Combine.

Height aside he does not have the physical profile of an IOL, although his agility would interest Miami as they like their OL to be able to move and play in space.

For that reason he should be solidly on the Fins radar, but as an OT.

He is unlikely to be ready to contribute as a rookie but the upside is obvious if he develops.

I would hope to be able to move back a bit before taking him, #21 is too rich for me.

In a similar vein I like the idea of targeting one of the other two developmental OT's I like in R2. Amengadjie from Yale and Suamataia from BYU have toolsy profiles who could develop into legit starting OT's.

Not sure either make it to Miami's 2nd rounder but if the Fins could grab a quality DT in R1 I would be hoping for one of them in R2.

I would say Alt, Fashanu, Mims, Guyton, Suamataia, Amengadjie, Fisher and Paul are "true" OT's.

Then you have Fuaga, Fautanu, Morgan and Latham who might make it as OT's but could all be really strong OG's.

Throw in Barton and Puni who might be able to swing out there but are IOL and you have a ton of OL talent.

And those are just the Day 1-Day 2 guys!

And highly rated OL prospects have a much higher hit rate then most positions so this is a great year to be looking to stock your OL.

He'd be kind of perfect, because he could start and excel inside and kick out and excel when Armstead is hurt or retires. He'd also give Miami real beef and the ability to get to run looks like Duo when needed.
Not sure he fits our system. He is a right tackle in my eyes and not one that can really run fast.

Not sure he fits our system. He is a right tackle in my eyes and not one that can really run fast.
I agree on Latham.

His best fit might be at OG and I don't think he has the athletic profile Miami would be looking for at OT.

He would surely excel at OG as he is an absolute brute.

Back
Top Bottom