J-Off's 2024 TE's | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
I feel the same way.

I assumed that McD would like a Kittle "type" but they seem to be looking pretty closely at Sanders.

There is no question he could be a playmaker and is worthy of #55 and if they don't care if he can block then neither do I.
It seems like he’s been searching for a “Sanders” type player since he got to Miami. I think that’s why they kept Gesicki around for his first season and then you look at the hybrid WR/TE they have brought in as developmental players and the trade they made for Claypool. He definitely seems to be looking for a type of player he hasn’t got quite right yet.

It seems like he’s been searching for a “Sanders” type player since he got to Miami. I think that’s why they kept Gesicki around for his first season and then you look at the hybrid WR/TE they have brought in as developmental players and the trade they made for Claypool. He definitely seems to be looking for a type of player he hasn’t got quite right yet.

Isn't that what Jonnu Smith is for?

Late to the TE party, but add me to the Sinnott fan club. Clearly #2 behind Bowers

Wiley, Johnson, the Illinois kid, the Michigan kid are all very similar to me (though I do think the Michigan kid has some nice hands). Lots of options for someone to fall to the Fins on Day 3

Lots of under-used TEs in college

Bell is not a TE.

His problem is that he is not a RB either.

H-back maybe?

Jared Wiley from TCU is a day 3 TE prospct that I like. Moves well for 6'6 255 and has decent hands. Not a stud blocker, but gives a willing effort at it. I think he could be a steal if he lands on the right team. Miami would be good fit.

Jared Wiley from TCU is a day 3 TE prospct that I like. Moves well for 6'6 255 and has decent hands. Not a stud blocker, but gives a willing effort at it. I think he could be a steal if he lands on the right team. Miami would be good fit.

I think you're being charitable with regard to his blocking. His contact balance is also Gesicki-esque.

I do like the rest of his game, and I'd be fine with him Day 3.

Not a Bell fan. Seems like a major projection. Maybe he was underutilized, but he was never a scary prospect to face

Not a Bell fan. Seems like a major projection. Maybe he was underutilized, but he was never a scary prospect to face

He wasn't used at high rate, but he was extremely productive on a per-route basis, and he's exceptional with the ball in his hands, and he's fast.

I think it's pretty clear what he is and where he'll thrive - like a better version of Jonnu Smith.

Back
Top Bottom