J-train Goes Off The Rails. Former Dolphins Running Back Jay Ajayi In Legal Hot Water | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-train Goes Off The Rails. Former Dolphins Running Back Jay Ajayi In Legal Hot Water

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
jay-ajayi_orig.png

Former Miami Dolphins and current Philadelphia Eagles running back Jay Ajayi is the subject of a lawsuit that alleges some rough behavior while staying in a mansion in the Los Angeles area.

Ajayi rented the house and threw multiple parties after the Eagles won the Super Bowl in February. The owner of the property told Ajayi not to throw any parties while staying there, but Ajayi ignored him. The owner allegedly tried to collect $5,000 to cover damages for each party thrown, but when confronted, Ajayi supposedly shoved the owner in the chest and refused to pay the $25,000 in accumulated penalty fees.

http://www.phinmaniacs.com/news/former-dolphins-running-back-jay-ajayi-in-legal-hot-water

As long he didnt hurt the dude and pays his bill, its not a big deal.

What would concern me (if he were my player) is that he's burning that kind of cash on parties when he hasnt really been paid yet.

The British accent probably fooled a lot of people into thinking he was brighter than he actually is.

Dude is an injury away from being broke and forgotten about.

Wow. I mean, you have to own your behavior. I get partying after the SB but not taking accountability for the damage is immature.

Don't **** on the ladder on your way up Jay.

Interesting how someone can come up with a set amount of what damages are for a party, plus just what constitutes a party?
Damages are one thing to collect for, but all the rest sounds like something just made up stuff.

As long he didnt hurt the dude and pays his bill, its not a big deal.

What would concern me (if he were my player) is that he's burning that kind of cash on parties when he hasnt really been paid yet.

The British accent probably fooled a lot of people into thinking he was brighter than he actually is.

Dude is an injury away from being broke and forgotten about.

Every player is as well as most of us.

I could care less about the party. Hes in his early/mid 20's. But you need to pay that bill, that said ive been bent over by a landlord's false accussations before. Shoving the landlord, cant really judge without seeing it, dude could have been screaming in his face or something, dont know.

Back
Top Bottom