J-train Goes Off The Rails. Former Dolphins Running Back Jay Ajayi In Legal Hot Water | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-train Goes Off The Rails. Former Dolphins Running Back Jay Ajayi In Legal Hot Water

Dude should not be blowing his money on renting mansions.....just saying

Interesting how someone can come up with a set amount of what damages are for a party, plus just what constitutes a party?
Damages are one thing to collect for, but all the rest sounds like something just made up stuff.

set fees are actually typical of a lot of landlords behaviors. its no different than a leasee, just on a shorter scale period. you have to figure that a mansion you're looking at 10x the penalty of something normal and the fee was probably the minimum bottom line figure. it might've been in the renter contract that even parties were thrown then it was a minimum of a $5000 fee + any additional for added repairs. my buddy who has rental properties has a long drawn out contract and he has every little thing possible on it, all the way to it being like $15 fee for every lightbulb he has to replace at the end of the contract.

so while there probably wasn't $5000 damage for every party thrown, it was probably in the contract that if a party was thrown in anruly manner then it would be a $5000 baseline penalty per. I'm sure it wasn't black tie event type parties that were going on there.

https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-run...-shoving-owner-days-super-bowl-001341989.html

The mental make up of this type of player has been identified and hopefully we as a team have moved on from...thank you Adam Gase for your insight...with all the talent needed to play in this league and with the window for average length of time to play ....a shame players have such a lack of responsibility and total lack of respect for others....glad he is gone

Why is this just now coming out? And If he has such a poor attitude and Gase had so many issues with it then why did we waste our time by drafting him in the first place?

There’s two sides to this coin:

1) If he was still in Miami, he wouldn’t be throwing a Super Bowl party. But if your behavior is like that, there’s a half-decent chance you’re going to do something equally stupid under other circumstances.

2) There’s been this little voice in my head, (no, not the crazy one, the OTHER one....), and it started whispering right about the time the Ravens demolished the Fins, and Gase called EVERYONE out. It was saying, “Maybe Gase knows exactly what he’s doing.” And now it’s saying “Maybe he’s right, and everyone else is wrong.”

We’ll see.

Wow, a player threw several parties after he won the Superbowl and allegedly pushed someone.

If I hear stories like this about all the other players that Gase booted, then Ill start to believe in him again.

This is the third Eagle in legal trouble. Success apparently has a price. I preferred it when we weren't great, but were classy.

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao Found the bandwagoner. No real philly fan would ever claim that. :roflmao

Wow, a player threw several parties after he won the Superbowl and allegedly pushed someone.

If I hear stories like this about all the other players that Gase booted, then Ill start to believe in him again.

LOL...way to minimize the issue...it's not about a guy throwing parties....not about allegedly pushing somebody...it's about the destructive decision making of a supposed stud at running back that some on this board were upset because of his trade...about the insight of our coach moving the team forward....about changing the culture of this team by identifying potential "it's all about me" players .....

Ajayi showed his butt at one point and was left home on a road game.....he was warned early...there were others IMO...Landry...even Suh (who was paid as a superstar and expected to be a leader) but spent the off season training on his own and chose to not participate with the TEAM (again IMO) he showed no signs of helping team chemistry....some will jump all over that but it's my opinion regardless...

Our coach has/is changing the players AND coaches on this team in order to give him a chance to succeed (the inmates can't run the asylum)...(too many chiefs, not enough Indians)...Coach Gase is taking control of this team and I, for one, am happy to see it...

Whether it works for him or not....the players absolutely cannot behave like adolescent children and the coaching staff cannot be out of control drug users....the organization has to have a few ounces of discipline and take responsibility in order to work together and award US...THE FANS...who help pay their salaries... a winning culture and team...

Again...Thank you Adam Gase

I agree with Adam changing the culture of the team by ridding the team of "all about me" players, but this really isn't a story. The owner of the house tried to fine him 5G per party and he refused.

I suspect if he were still a Dolphin, most people would be coming to his defense and saying he paid for the house, he should be able to do what he wants minus any destruction. Having a party to celebrate winning the Superbowl should not be classified as "destructive decision making".

Many of those defending Ajayi’s behavior clearly have a reading comprehension problem or have no understanding of what it means to have mutual respect.
Trashing someone’s property in itself is an act of disrespect and selfishness and then shoving the owner of the mansion when he demands payment for damage is immaturity and arrogance.

There are some web sites that say the man's claim is false and he just wants to collect cash. Saying he NEVER pushed the other guy. They also claim there is NO property damage.

I don't see where anyone is defending Jays behavior (maybe one or two). Most here are saying he showed signs of being a selfish player while here.

Back
Top Bottom