J-train Goes Off The Rails. Former Dolphins Running Back Jay Ajayi In Legal Hot Water | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-train Goes Off The Rails. Former Dolphins Running Back Jay Ajayi In Legal Hot Water

I think Ajayi lacks basic respect for others. The Landlord said no parties, Ajayi agreed and made a deal. Afterwards, he decided screw him, and screw my word and screw everything except what I want to do now. Real classy, real mature. Success went to his head and he became somebody that was hard to deal with. There will be more problems for Ajayi imo. I hope not but it's not looking great.

Jay Ajayi is still on his rookie contract as a 5th round pick. How do you say bargain. Laundry was a bargain. Based on.both their performances they were Huge bargains. Looking at bargains lets do a little math shall we. Not knowing how good Jay A. was when we released Miller.we spent a high 3rd on Drake and paid a decent amount to sign Foster. Both barely saw the field that year. This year we spent a 4 th on a running back to replace Jay A. that we drafted with a 5 th. Thats drafting and spending backwards. You eventually run out of money and picks going this direction. Not impressed. Thus Gase needs to win now to justify moves like these imo.

We are discussing different points.....You are focused on trade value...I am talking about team chemistry....player maturity...Head Coach vision....I NEVER mentioned the word BARGAIN ...trading players that don't fit the direction the team is headed is the right play.....what you get in return for those players is yet to be seen....we do agree that the TEAM needs to start moving the win needle upward....we disagree whether or not Coach Gase has impressed

THE HIS TEAM EXCUSE. Yea its rinse repeat, rinse repeat time and again the same ole song just a different coach singing it. Ever since Shula was run out of town the coaches that followed him sing that song as their excuse on why they cant win now. We need a Shula clone who as they used to say about Shula he can whip.your team with his players and whip his players with your players. Based on the past performances of the coaches preceding Gase wanting their guys too we probably are in for more disappointment. Go phins

I know the old Shula quote "he can take your'n and beat his'n, he cant take his'n and beat your'n" Most of that just shows how respected he was as a coach as much as it being legitimately true. and YOU are the one that brought up the HIS TEAM EXCUSE, I was just quoting that he is trying to make it his team. you said "Lets see him win with his players" so I was just mentioning that this year pretty much is all his players so we can see what he will do. honestly if it came down to the 3 safety game plan doesn't work, he would be more likely to trade RJ and TJM. TJM granted one slip up from a year off football, but cheaper younger and its his guy.

I like ajayi as a player, just his best games came when the line was 100% healthy and that was rare in Miami with our former group. Philly fans I know were bragging about some of his big runs, and my point was did you see the blocking? no one was within 10 yards of him when the hole opened. he was a headache before he came a probowler, you think shula would've put up with that, I hate bellichek but he is one of the top coaches, I say ajayi would've been gone, not just sitting at home the first week of 2016. right now its all he said / he said with the mansion drama, more will come out eventually, but yeah when you win a super bowl and the first thing on your mind is "f-- adam gase" you have issues. we got what was available for ajayi. would've been nice to get more, sure, more is always better. but when the writing is on the wall that your staff does not like a player then you're not going to get full value. It would've almost been better to let drake have a few more carries in the games so it could look like we wanted to part ways with Ajayi to give Drake the starting role compared to us wanting to jettison him cause he's a malcontent douchebag?

I know the old Shula quote "he can take your'n and beat his'n, he cant take his'n and beat your'n" Most of that just shows how respected he was as a coach as much as it being legitimately true. and YOU are the one that brought up the HIS TEAM EXCUSE, I was just quoting that he is trying to make it his team. you said "Lets see him win with his players" so I was just mentioning that this year pretty much is all his players so we can see what he will do. honestly if it came down to the 3 safety game plan doesn't work, he would be more likely to trade RJ and TJM. TJM granted one slip up from a year off football, but cheaper younger and its his guy.

I like ajayi as a player, just his best games came when the line was 100% healthy and that was rare in Miami with our former group. Philly fans I know were bragging about some of his big runs, and my point was did you see the blocking? no one was within 10 yards of him when the hole opened. he was a headache before he came a probowler, you think shula would've put up with that, I hate bellichek but he is one of the top coaches, I say ajayi would've been gone, not just sitting at home the first week of 2016. right now its all he said / he said with the mansion drama, more will come out eventually, but yeah when you win a super bowl and the first thing on your mind is "f-- adam gase" you have issues. we got what was available for ajayi. would've been nice to get more, sure, more is always better. but when the writing is on the wall that your staff does not like a player then you're not going to get full value. It would've almost been better to let drake have a few more carries in the games so it could look like we wanted to part ways with Ajayi to give Drake the starting role compared to us wanting to jettison him cause he's a malcontent douchebag?
Most of your post was fine until the end, I am not at this point going to throw Jay A under the bus as a malcontent. Just have not seen that. Back to Shula though. Shula didn't cut talent, he benched rm, ran them and ran them some more. Of course that was not in the age of entitlement s that we are currently living with so that was allowed.

youre correct, these days the only way you can really punish the player is with fines. im sure if you ran a player til he puked you'd be up in the union offices. And why was he left home for the first week of the season or benched in favor of Arian Foster. do you really think that (at that point in his career) that Foster had more talent that JA. plus we get a lot of good information in VIP that doesn't get mentioned out here. I've been with my company 19 years now and I tell the new guys, what you do now is going to be with you for along time. if you think its okay to call in sick all the time cause you're 20 and have no responsibilities, when you are 25 and are settling down and have a house payment, you're going to be in here working OT and getting perfect attendance, but the front office is still going to consider you unreliable because of tendenacies you had years earlier. He got off on a bad first step with Gase pretty much saying that he was starting RB as soon as Miller left in FA, but he wanted it handed to him without doing the work. SO with Gase haven't the bad impression of him from the get go, yes it probably did cause some smaller instances to get elevated to a different level. And ultimately gase hurt his ego from the get go with the leaving at home and his ego can be just as fragile as his knees may or may not be.

We are discussing different points.....You are focused on trade value...I am talking about team chemistry....player maturity...Head Coach vision....I NEVER mentioned the word BARGAIN ...trading players that don't fit the direction the team is headed is the right play.....what you get in return for those players is yet to be seen....we do agree that the TEAM needs to start moving the win needle upward....we disagree whether or not Coach Gase has impressed
Pivotal year this year, did Gase luck out his rookie year or is he a good coach. Stay tuned.

Many of those defending Ajayi’s behavior clearly have a reading comprehension problem or have no understanding of what it means to have mutual respect.
Trashing someone’s property in itself is an act of disrespect and selfishness and then shoving the owner of the mansion when he demands payment for damage is immaturity and arrogance.

You assume he intentionally trashed this person's house. If he did, then yes, he is a POS. But if he entertained guest and someone accidentally broke a table or smoked in the house without his knowledge or consent, then it changes things quite a bit. Pushing someone is not acceptable, but my reading comprehension ability would lead me to seek the truth and question the circumstances around the event before I pass judgements.

Last edited:
Shocker, he tried to sue Beyonce too. Like I said 2 sides to every story.

think that read 2010 the beyonce issue if I remember right, read it at 3 am. Ajayi isn't anywhere near beyonce by means of celebrity or financial. I'm sure 50 people a year probably rent this spot out, so im sure that hes had more incidences than this, just the others probably owned up, paid whatever fines were occurred and went about their business. if he was a serial celebrity finer then I think reputation would be out and no one would book his mansion. negative attention is not bad press for your place of business. I'm sure beyonce could afford a lot better lawyers than his man and also pay off whoever is needed to make her look In the clear if ever needed. Ajayi is still on that rookie contract so I don't think he probably has those kinds of fund.

but like I said several comments above this, its all he said/he said so only two people or how many ever ajayi invited over would know.

THE HIS TEAM EXCUSE. Yea its rinse repeat, rinse repeat time and again the same ole song just a different coach singing it. Ever since Shula was run out of town the coaches that followed him sing that song as their excuse on why they cant win now. We need a Shula clone who as they used to say about Shula he can whip.your team with his players and whip his players with your players. Based on the past performances of the coaches preceding Gase wanting their guys too we probably are in for more disappointment. Go phins

No such thing as a Shula clone IMO. Never will be - He is the GOAT when it comes to coaching.

Back
Top Bottom