Jaelan Phillips vs Falcons | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaelan Phillips vs Falcons

Here’s our schedule @New Orleans, Detroit, @SF and Pittsburgh at home. What’s your thoughts on our first 4 games.

Ugh if he can stay healthy he’s gonna be really good. Has a lot of power at the POA

Jaelan Phillips is going to be an absolute beast. He's a pass rusher who already is dominant setting the edge and reading the flow of play. His backside pursuit is elite, and he's playing with both explosion and stoutness. Complete OLB/DE who looks like our best rookie already. I was cautiously excited before, but after what I'm already seeing, I'm downright ecstatic at how good he is going to be even as a rookie!

He was a risk pick for a reason. Either how, not everyone gets to start all downs right away. Taylor himself started only 11 games, and then Jimmy ended up putting him in all downs. Taylor was also underated against the run as well.
Taylor was not good against the run and was a problem for him for several years until he became a good player vs the run. It took JT several years to become the guy.

Taylor was not good against the run and was a problem for him for several years until he became a good player vs the run. It took JT several years to become the guy.
Cam Wake too, for that matter. He was seen as a liability in run defense initially.

Back
Top Bottom