Jaelan Phillips vs Falcons | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jaelan Phillips vs Falcons

To me I can't unsee Wilkins getting manhandled... is he elite at anything? I don't think there's much upside from here, and odds against him getting a 5th year. Liked what I'm seeing from Davis though, what a mountain of a man.

To me I can't unsee Wilkins getting manhandled... is he elite at anything? I don't think there's much upside from here, and odds against him getting a 5th year. Liked what I'm seeing from Davis though, what a mountain of a man.
I think Wilkins is fine, he's a beast and does what's asked of him imo

I think the fact that he isn't elite but very solid at what he does means he will be back at a fair price.

I think the fact that he isn't elite but very solid at what he does means he will be back at a fair price.

I don't get this thinking some appear to have . . . a player is All-Pro or move on. Wilkins is a solid guy. He'll get paid. That said, at some point the cap will result in some good players moving on

No need to rush him back. I am sure we will see more of him when season starts. Flo will see how he does one on one against our OL. If he can't beat our OL, then I'll be concern.

He looks pretty damn big, quite strong and fast!

Big. Strong. Fast.

I like that.

Also plays with his head UP.

Good to be alert. Good to see the play developing. Good to react.

Seems to also have some football smarts.

Big. Strong. Fast and Smart.

I think Flo can work with that!

Health and body check

Played within himself/discipline and the scheme. Check

Explosive traits.. check

Handwork with eye disciple on ball.. check..

Nothing came his way to make plays in time for him to make the splash play but he was VERY sound in his responsibilities imo.

Back
Top Bottom