Jake at facility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake at facility

Cool, no doubt it'll be cap friendly this year

Come on JI. Please don't pay this guy based just on his past play, give him a fair contract based on his current health and performance, he already made a bunch of millions with his rookie contract, if he doesn't accept then just let him go so he can sign for 5 or 6m with any other team.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I think 8 mil annually is a fair price for his services.

Come on JI. Please don't pay this guy based just on his past play, give him a fair contract based on his current health and performance, he already made a bunch of millions with his rookie contract, if he doesn't accept then just let him go so he can sign for 5 or 6m with any other team.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

iInteresting, because it could be argued that the people who don't want to pay him much are saying that because of his past play and not considering his current health.

I hope we resign him, because i still think he has hall of fame potential. Many forgot how bad we were prior to Jake Long.

I hope we resign him, because i still think he has hall of fame potential. Many forgot how bad we were prior to Jake Long.

Worse than not making the playoffs most years because we should have chosen a QB instead? Don't remember that at all.

Jake long injuried and in a brand new scheme was still the 3rd best tackle in the league... He's worth the 8-8.5 we're gonna pay him

Back
Top Bottom