Jake at facility | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake at facility

Didn't know about this, will check it out at some point this season. Has to be better then watching with Jet fans on Long Island.

Ex-phins sometimes stop by as well. They also show up to Phins-jests games in force in Giants Stadium.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I grew up in park slope.

Some incredible houses there. Love this whole area.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Since hindsight is 20/20 regardless, yes, you take the QB first who's won numerous division championships, is the SB MVP, was one dropped endzone pass in the '11 conference game from being in the big game that year too and is 9-5 in the post season cause he shows up in the 2nd halfs (or is it "halves?"). If we're gonna use the benefit of the looking glass, hard to argue anyone as the first pick other than Flacco.

For some it's 20/20 hindsight, for others it was just 20/20 vision. I can't speak for the former.

Ex-phins sometimes stop by as well. They also show up to Phins-jests games in force in Giants Stadium.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Some incredible houses there. Love this whole area.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

For some it's 20/20 hindsight, for others it was just 20/20 vision. I can't speak for the former.

Or the difference between numbness and blue balls - who's to say which in its own way ends up being more painful? :idk:

Or the difference between numbness and blue balls - who's to say which in its own way ends up being more painful? :idk:

Blue balls if you're not getting any because of **** decisions either way. Luckily, it looks like both are wearing off.

The only way this discussion EVER ends is when we start winning and when we no longer have to discuss the possibility of overpaying for Boselli 2.0. So, not much longer.

I know right LOL, I tell people all the time why no one remember that we past on Aaron Rodgers for Ronnie Brown. Rodgers and Smith was suppose to go 1 and 2, then we decided that Brown was a better prospect right before the draft.

As long as we're at it, we also passed on Tom Brady. And if you need any more help trying to make your liver explode, look at any single draft class since drafts came into existence. Guaranteed to work no matter who you root for!

IMO anything over 6 is overpaying him. Just not the same player as when he came into the league. Injuries have really taken a toll on him

yeah, we need smething to bitch about so yeah, i agree

Give him your best offer and give him till 4pm today to take it or leave it.

Why? What is the rush to get him locked up? Each day the market is becoming more and more a buyer's market. Relax. No need for deadlines.

Looks like Jake got a little bit of a reality check and is ready to make a deal. I hope we sign him...

Why? What is the rush to get him locked up? Each day the market is becoming more and more a buyer's market. Relax. No need for deadlines.

Because we are on hold not knowing how much salary cap room we have. We need at least one CB. If we don't sign Long, we need a OT. We may miss out on someone like Winston or Volmer while waiting on Long.

Because we are on hold not knowing how much salary cap room we have. We need at least one CB. If we don't sign Long, we need a OT. We may miss out on someone like Winston or Volmer while waiting on Long.

Exactly. We'll lose Winston and vollmer waiting for Shlong to make his decision which imo getting one of the other two would be cheaper and better.

Long is an idiot if he presses for too much money, if his cap number is too high and he gets hurt or his play continues to diminish, he'll get cut at the drop of a dime. Should that happen, good luck getting another team to give you anything. I would really think that at least agents are getting smart enough to advise players that taking inflated contracts is detrimental because it makes puts them at huge risk to be released when money gets tight. And money will be tight for the fins in coming years.

Since the offers are supposed to be similar in total money, cant help but wonder if Rams have more money offered in first two seasons. They may be using the huge year two cap hits for Wallace, Ellerbe, and Wheeler contracts against us. Like maybe offering him big money in year two after he proves he can stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom