Jake at facility | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake at facility

Considering the fact that matt ryan is a regular season QB, i dont mind the fact that we passed him up, we're probably better set with tanne

Bloody hell people get over Matt Ryan. Long was the right choice he should have been picked to protect Aaron Rodgers. Ryan is a good QB Rodgers is one of the best of all time... if you want to be bitter over a qb use Rodgers.

I know right LOL, I tell people all the time why no one remember that we past on Aaron Rodgers for Ronnie Brown. Rodgers and Smith was suppose to go 1 and 2, then we decided that Brown was a better prospect right before the draft.

Bloody hell people get over Matt Ryan. Long was the right choice he should have been picked to protect Aaron Rodgers. Ryan is a good QB Rodgers is one of the best of all time... if you want to be bitter over a qb use Rodgers.
Hey, I'm not the one that chose to bring up that era. However, Long was most certainly not the correct choice, as the past 5 years can attest. But missing on Rodgers was also a huge mistake.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Considering the fact that matt ryan is a regular season QB, i dont mind the fact that we passed him up, we're probably better set with tanne
:lol: Can't use that line anymore.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I know right LOL, I tell people all the time why no one remember that we past on Aaron Rodgers for Ronnie Brown. Rodgers and Smith was suppose to go 1 and 2, then we decided that Brown was a better prospect right before the draft.

Oh, I remember it well. How does making the exact same mistake a second time excuse that? :lol:

8 mill a year or even 6 mill a year is just plain stupid for this guy! rewatch some games this yr and the guy was average to mediocre and in some games just awful. draft a rt and sign dumervill. please choose the rams!

Peter Luger's < Yum!!!!!!!

Been there once - phenomenal - it was the night we signed Dansby.

Low and behold, I took a picture with none other then our new TE.

He was cool, I was trying to take his pic real discreet like and didn't get it off - he walked up to me and wife and took a pic wit us. It's because of that night that hes a fin now.

Only reason you come back to your wife after spending 3 days with a hot mistress, is because what you have home was better than what's out there...he'll sign!

I don't want to over pay for Long but damn, we need a good LT so Tannehill has time to make work with his new toys.

Not worth the risk of somebody moving up ahead of you or one of the wiser teams drafting him before whatever spot you moved back to. Take the QB. Take the QB. Take the QB.

But this is for another thread.

Since hindsight is 20/20 regardless, yes, you take the QB first who's won numerous division championships, is the SB MVP, was one dropped endzone pass in the '11 conference game from being in the big game that year too and is 9-5 in the post season cause he shows up in the 2nd halfs (or is it "halves?"). If we're gonna use the benefit of the looking glass, hard to argue anyone as the first pick other than Flacco.

Since hindsight is 20/20 regardless, yes, you take the QB first who's won numerous division championships, is the SB MVP, was one dropped endzone pass in the '11 conference game from being in the big game that year too and is 9-5 in the post season cause he shows up in the 2nd halfs (or is it "halves?"). If we're gonna use the benefit of the looking glass, hard to argue anyone as the first pick other than Flacco.

I agree with this actually. And if you really want to look back ive been all for Flacco all season. Ryan is a good player, so is flacco but flacco is clutch...I dont buy the Ryan cant win thing either, just think Joe excels in big games.

Jake in St Louis
Jake flying home.
Jake at facility.
Jake takes a leak...

The Jake Saga to be continued.

Back
Top Bottom